PowerStruggles

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello, I think the Powerstruggles in the Beta are pretty good right now. But i have a suggestion that i would like to make about them.

When Adding to the powerstruggle by pumping in more power, The head of your beam Doesnt increase in size.

It should be when u first do a powerstruggle the beam heads start out small. Then as u start pumping into them, they get bigger depending on how much you pump in to it.

Or when you start a powerstruggle a ball is formed. Half of the ball formed in the middle of your beams is your color. The opposite half is the other Person's beam color. As you pump in your side gets bigger and starts to consume the other players as it gets closer to them So it would look as though ur ball is 75% of it, and they have only 25% of it.

~Any comments(whatever they may be) are gladly welcome =)

~Bate

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, I think the Powerstruggles in the Beta are pretty good right now. But i have a suggestion that i would like to make about them.

When Adding to the powerstruggle by pumping in more power, The head of your beam Doesnt increase in size.

It should be when u first do a powerstruggle the beam heads start out small. Then as u start pumping into them, they get bigger depending on how much you pump in to it.

Or when you start a powerstruggle a ball is formed. Half of the ball formed in the middle of your beams is your color. The opposite half is the other Person's beam color. As you pump in your side gets bigger and starts to consume the other players as it gets closer to them So it would look as though ur ball is 75% of it, and they have only 25% of it.

~Bate

Well the power struggle has currently no effects added to it. When well be adding effects to the game well allso go over powerstruggle efefcts.

Not quite sure what the coders are thinking of putting in but it shouldnt be to bad :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok thnx for reply, and i hope they do work on powerstruggles. Also 1 more thing, Me and my brother think you should change the stand idle stance for vegeta. That stance is sort of a Goku stance, I've seen him stand like that in an episode or to. Besides that, good job

~Bate

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you be more precise. Allso animation ideas should go to darktooth ^^

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

~Bate
Not a bad idea;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok for the animations i will talk to DarkTooth. But being more percise this is what i meant.

When vegeta stands idle he stands with 1hand in the back of him and one lower in front. Kinda like a fighting stance. I've never seen Vegeta stand that way, and i feel it doesnt suit him. I have seen goku stand that why when he is about to fight someone (Raditz i think). :D

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive seen Vegeta stand that way millions of time :S

In any case i agree thats its out of place compared to the others. IMO they should all have an 'active' fighting stance, then go to deep idle (standing straight, or arms folded etc etc)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Srry KYnetiK i can't see the pick. But even if he did stand like that, I don't feel that stance suits him.:cool:

~Bate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom