powerstruggles.

Best answers
Will the powerstruggles be the same. i mean in speed. a huge power beam should be slow getting to target. giving you time to pump in ki or even go super. thats only with huge power stuggles. but thats me. any changes going be made to it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think so too because in the show a wimpy spirit bomb or kamehameha went much faster than a really big on.

btw: will u be able to activate turbo during a power struggle or while attacking?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse

btw: will u be able to activate turbo during a power struggle or while attacking?

you can do that now..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR THE LAST TIME U CAN USE THE TURBO IN A PS!!!! >_<

stop asking the same questions over and over and over!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you can do multiple person PSes with all players deciding the outcome, not just the first two :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really?

cool....

anway genki damas and kamehamehas all move the same speed it just looks like there going slower because there mass is larger than the small ones so it has to move more to cover the same distance and this makes it seem like its slower...

Best answers
i see point. just powerstuggles go by fast. i mean super fast blink dead. i think if someone connections with the other end. it should slow it down alot. and then go foward till it reaches you if you cant stop it in time. like a big bang. lets say vegeta shoots a 12 mil big bang. and poor 6 mil goku catches it. now the force of the kama should be able to slow it down. but the big bang will still push on. it should be slower. giving the 6 mil time to pump ki into it or turn super if he can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can stop attacks if the other guy isnt pumping ki into it...

and it u shouldnt be able to stop all blasts because in the show u never saw anyone stoping a genki dama with a puny ki attack....

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
And you can do multiple person PSes with all players deciding the outcome, not just the first two :D
Uhm... no... you can't... Ki struggles are 1 vs 1 in the current inteam... that might change in the beta, but don't count on that too much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i didnt think it was like that....

Best answers
are the team thinking of adding effects to a powerstruggle like wind and stuff. or waves of power? pcjoe is super talented and could do magic i bet.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
u can stop attacks if the other guy isnt pumping ki into it...

and it u shouldnt be able to stop all blasts because in the show u never saw anyone stoping a genki dama with a puny ki attack....

The big gang is a very strong attack. If used right you can kill 6 mil goku with 2 fully charged ones

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by harSens

Uhm... no... you can't... Ki struggles are 1 vs 1 in the current inteam... that might change in the beta, but don't count on that too much.
Thought I heard that, oh well ;)

Best answers
Why isn't there a game with single player of dbz?
If i could create games (wich I don't), I maded a full game of dbz.
Wouldn't it be cool?!!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to me, single player is a waste for alot of reasons.

1. dont last long...

2. take longer to make...

3. multiplayers are cool

4. if you really want a dbz sp go and buy one.

;/ ;D

Best answers
Not to doubt the coder, but i swear in a server i made that me and two others had a 3 way PS, all three beams were connected, and moving tword the center of the 3 of us... then i guess someone exploded theirs cause all of the went up and everyone in the map died.. we pumped a lot of ki into those things, and most of us were at the time over 10 mil... it was great

Best answers
I've done that before and bigger, its really powerful but sometimes it resets my pl back to 80000 :(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can make a multi PS now, but only the first two attacks count towards resolving the PS. The damage from the third on counts and makes a big difference in damage, but doesn't aid or hinder the originals.

Best answers
how come the pl sometimes resets though? and how come my sig won't work :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom