Powerstruggles

Best answers
Just wondering, would it be possible to have the two colliding beams just get bigger in size slowly if two ppl are around even pl's? Like if the other person's pl was around a 1:1 ratio compared to yours, they'd stop and just get bigger slowly until the other person run's out of ki or something like that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is already in Dragon Mod Z.
This could be coinsidental... But I doubt it :p And ESF and DMZ
team have their diffrences, I dont think they are about to go on
and copy each others idea's. Even though most of the basic things
are implemented in both mods like melee and ki blasts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that if the 2 players are at the same Pl rate then the 2 beams will blow of in a huge blast

Best answers
You mean instantly? That makes no sense, lol. They would be evenly matched so the beams wouldn't go anywhere unless someone stopped pumping ki into the beam or someone hit turbo.... not blow up.

and I really don't think it matters if ESF does that even though DMZ did. It's not REALLY copying, and if it is well.... they're both copying off DBZ... so there.

Best answers
I realize that it's already in DMZ, but it's not like it's a DMZ concept. ;)

I mean, that's how powerstruggles really are in the show. Ex: Goku & Vegeta, Gohan & Cell, etc..

Best answers
like it :yes:

and agree that just cos DMZ used it first that ESF can't use it. It's in DBZ, so its all good. I think the more ki pumped into it the bigger the ki ball in the middle, BUT there is a size limit to it which could be calculated by how far there is between the players struggling and the nearest solid object behind them. (so they dont get pushed into walls by the expanding ball in the middle)

would also like to see ripple effects like Gohan's ki shield has on the ball in the middle after so much ki goes into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom