powerstruggle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here i posted some pictures of the current powerstruggle

now to some it up in one picture my suggestion

the top is the current way a powerstruggle ends up.. the bottom is what im suggesting.. combine the beams, make it look more like a powerstruggle in the show

Best answers
Do i like? yes. Do i think its possible? no.

know what the prob is, beams dont always Collide from at that Angle.
tell us what would happen in this scenario:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't see what Kong posted "RED X"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pictures of current struggle

my suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if the two blue beams are from the same team they should fuse together against the other beam, like in the 2nd brolly movie how gohan goten and goku.. if its FFA, im not sure how multiple beamstruggles are in FFA since i never tried it, i cna't really say about FFA.. but i dont think anyone should really interferre as in 3rd party.. if two ppl are helping against once that is understandable, but a 3rd party i dont think should be allowed to join in the struggle.. in the show there never was a 3rd party powerstruggle... 3 way struggle.. maybe juss be reflected off i dont know.. im sayin to change how the beams look like and how the powerstruggle is done now

Best answers
What if you want to deflect someones beam?This idea has been suggested before, and it doesn't really work.

Best answers
OOOO a good idea an this would make a chance to make the awesome DOUBLE KAME HAME HA!!!! or triple or EVEN MORE!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is what everyone wants but I don't think it will happen.

Best answers
You guys realise if you get this, then you won't really be able to control your beams at all.

PS: Please DON'T post bitmaps (*.bmp) pictures..they are raw graphics and are usually quite huge. This means, DON'T use microsoft paint.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bihal said:
You guys realise if you get this, then you won't really be able to control your beams at all.

PS: Please DON'T post bitmaps (*.bmp) pictures..they are raw graphics and are usually quite huge. This means, DON'T use microsoft paint.
what do u mean you wont be able to control your beams? im sayin change the cosmetic look of the beams, and also change how the power struggles look... at the moment it look ugly and bends everywhere, the beam heads dont even touch most cases... what does it have to do with control? and plus i saved the microsoft paint as a JPG file, not as a BMP file.. dont even know what youre saying

Best answers
What if I shoot a big bang or a SBC cannon (or any other attack) to deflect a beam? The way you've got it written, it will actually come *towards you* if you fire at it, and not away.

What happens when someone gets hit by the beam trail that is moving so that it can go between two people?

Why should a third persons beam, fired from a perpendicular angle, push the beam struggle at a perpendicular angle to the way it was fired?
Does the person suddenly get transported next to their team mate?

Should the beam detonate when someone goes through the trail? If not, why only the beam head?

And just what about free for all?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about an option then? Hold down a button if you want your beam to initiate a struggle and curve towards the other player, hold down nothing and it will work as it does now, just pushing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just an idea for that "passing through the trail" thing.

perhaps if you pass through the beam trail the part that is behind gets cut off (detached as if someone was hit), and a new beam head flies down the trail. or perhaps the "wave" damage would be more suitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom