Powerstruggle suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 ideas for putting more ki in a beam while powerstruggling:
  • Press 'w' to increase ki drain and 's' to decrease.
  • Press left mouse button to increase and right button to decrease.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you wanna decrease your ki if you are trying to win? If you are trying to keep it balanced in a power struggle, just release all buttons to the opponent can combat it.

Best answers
Orbit said:
  • Press 'w' to increase ki drain and 's' to decrease.
  • Press left mouse button to increase and right button to decrease.

But the system works that way now... left click to put power in , no click to do nothing...

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Why would you wanna decrease
I belive you not are a pro player....
Let me tell you something..
Sometimes it fun seeing a noob (maybe you) haveíng a beam struggeling with a pro player (maybe me)
and then let the noob think he can win., by he useing every thing he got....
then just before it hit you you use al your power so it comes back right in his FACE !
you ever tried that ?
no i dont belive you did....
its quite fun doint that.. gives you much respect form noobs....
Well.... let me tell you another thing....
Did you know when you hold down left mouse button your use more power to push beam (witch make it stronger)
And if you dont hold down left mouse button it gets weaker ?
well... why do you think they added that effect? i mean they could just make it ALWAYS auto holding down.... but they didn't...

Well.... in other words... you sound like a newbie.. or just someone who dont know game very much.....

Orbit said:
Press 'w' to increase ki drain and 's' to decrease.
Press left mouse button to increase and right button to decrease
I support you idear :laff:
Dont let him get you down :smile:

But you sound like you also dont know the thing about left mouse button xD
you should try join my tranning server sometimes....
I make noob's to medium players... some even being pro player :laff:
I would like see you on my server :smile:
I gives tips and hints......

Your idaer is great man ! :laff: :laff: :laff: :smile:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
Sometimes it fun seeing a noob (maybe you) haveíng a beam struggeling with a pro player (maybe me)
then just before it hit you you use al your power so it comes back right in his FACE !
you ever tried that ?
Did you know when you hold down left mouse button your use more power to push beam (witch make it stronger)
well... why do you think they added that effect? i mean they could just make it ALWAYS auto holding down.... but they didn't...

Well.... in other words... you sound like a newbie.. or just someone who dont know game very much.....

Your idaer is great man ! :laff: :laff: :laff:
You think far too much of yourself :\

Anyway I like the idea because it will make ps's longer and more interesting. You could say reduce the amount of ki you put in so you can keep turbo on for longer. This makes it more interesting other than holding left click and falling asleep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I had some respect for you before 009, but you lost it now. I believe you are a noob, who thinks he's good by using superior PL against other noobs. If you want to challenge me, go right ahead 009. -= Ocrana =- Avenger wishes to crush you just for calling someone a noob based of a comment. (Not a flame, I just dislike his behaviour.)

The idea is good, but we would need a new bar, which shows how much ki you put into it. It should show in percent, like at beginning you both start with 50%, or in blocks 50%. Would be good with a new bar, which shows how much ki you put into your beam/block. And the W/S idea, how about just making it left/right mouse button? Good idea though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
you ever tried that ?

Your idaer is great man ! :laff: :laff: :laff: :smile:
Offtopic:
Why is a "pro" like you playing with noobs, and why would killing a noob make them respect you -_-?

This is generally why someone would want to decrease ki drain:
If you are on the ground psing, your ki regenerates slowly if you dont press anything. Sure, you may begin to lose the ps, but while your opponent up in the air is using all of their ki, you are gathering some, thus giving you the upper hand.

I swear, if i ever see you in-game, im gonna kick your pompus *** so bad, you're gonna kick and ban me (which is the worst anyone in esf can do *cough*). Just by your post i can tell you're a noob.

Ontopic:
I dont really think this add on is necessary. Releasing the button would do the same thing as clicking the decrease ki key.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I'm gonna have to agree with everyone that 009 just put his foot in his mouth, and that the majority of us could probably hand him his ass with ease. He even mentioned something about a training server, I say we pay him a visit.

As for the idea, I think Zeonix just hit the nail on the head. That's already how it works for the most part. Click to add, don't to reserve.

Best answers
i have an idea about ps but i dont want to put another thread but it kinda connects to this one.... as you hold the left click botton and you are winning i think like you turbo should grow bigger and even if ur losing it should still make it a lil bigger

Best answers
009 said:
How can you say that when you can't even spell it?
Also , Pro players usually go all out and Obliterate the n00b faster so they can move onto the real challange.
009 said:
you ever tried that ?
So what if he did? Dosen't mean he has to like it or not... hell I think its dumb winning at the last second , if you want to drag the PS out do it by keeping them just in the middle till they run out of Ki or something , looks more like your struggleing and is less dangerious
009 said:
Funny...I get respect from good players... That say something to you?
009 said:
Because if your beaten then struggleing back just makes your death slower...
also if you want to manage your Ki then you can vut off and let your PL do the talking if your strong enough... but in a quick paced battle with equal ish PL's thats not gonna happen.

009 said:
You sound like you only know how to win with a power level over 9 times that or your opponent.

I may very well get a warning for that but I wanted to have my say...
Calling somone a n00b before even fighting them is just out of order.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
you ever tried that ?

Wow! Some one has an ego :rolleyes: . Anyway, yes it is fun to try and keep a power struggle dragging out for eye candy and to mess with the oppoenents mind...But what if you are facing someone good? Does that make me "n00bish" for trying to win first? And if I never tried that, how come i suggested just not pressing nething? Yeah.. :no:

Best answers
I think for PS's it should be like head-ons, you press the arrows that come up in the right order, then, whoever gets more arrows right wins the PS like in head-ons.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omfg, no more arrows. This is not ddr.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But what if you wanna keep the KI pushed at the same speed? I think it's better to just hold left mouse for 3 seconds than to hold it for the whole PS.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pwr struggling is a funny thing..... Something should be done about allies blocking allies beams. <_< Cuz people like me think its funny to block allies beams while standing on the ground to conserve ki drain and build up a big ps then when enemies get close to us the blocker turns left or right and it detonates killing the enemies while we stay safe.... lol im so mean =(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demize said:
Pwr struggling is a funny thing..... Something should be done about allies blocking allies beams. <_< Cuz people like me think its funny to block allies beams while standing on the ground to conserve ki drain and build up a big ps then when enemies get close to us the blocker turns left or right and it detonates killing the enemies while we stay safe.... lol im so mean =(

You sir, just gave me a new battle strategy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom