powerlevel while transforming

Best answers
first of all, i'd like to tell that i haven't been here for a while so if anyone suggested this before-- im sorry.

anyway while you're transforming your powerlevel stands still and then jumps say from 2.000.000 (vegeta) to 4.000.000 (ssj) and i think that it would add a better feeling if when you start transforming... powerlevel starts rising, and rises
to max to the ascended level. the closer you are to perfect transform the faster it rises...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are right thiw was suggested be4. But it was back in the days of ESF 1.1 ^^ so i dont think people would mind.

Anyhow i like it. But i wouldnt be sad if it wasnt in. Since noone has time to look at your PL rise in the first place.

Best answers
yeah i guess you're right.. but it looks kind of funny... character powering up, screaming, shouting and powerlevel stands still :)

Best answers
Grega said:
You are right thiw was suggested be4. But it was back in the days of ESF 1.1 ^^ so i dont think people would mind.

Anyhow i like it. But i wouldnt be sad if it wasnt in. Since noone has time to look at your PL rise in the first place.
I object to the emboldened comment... You yourself have time to look at it, or else the thread wouldn't have been started in the first place ;) not much to do when transforming but look around the screen... can't shoot, can't move, can't do much of anything beyond stand there screaming... ;D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Small cosmetic effects to make a good game look better can never = lose. I don't see how you could object to something like this, so why not? Sounds nifty to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yus, i think its gonna be put in, its been suggested enough times :O
besides it makes sense to have it in, after all, the PL drops when youre dying, so why doesnt it increase the same way it drops?

Best answers
i kinda have an addon to ur idea... if ur turning to ur highest form and sum one is watching u transform there scouter should just like burst...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, BUT how do they get that back because i'm sure they want to use it again?
OR they can just say: DANGER< DANGER, OVERLOAD and then the scouter on your screen starts to shake or something.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the idea but I think that the "scouter burst/shake" thing is a waste of time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GrimReaper said:
I like the idea but I think that the "scouter burst/shake" thing is a waste of time.
Agrees.

The destruction of the scouter is compleete nonsense. Shure in DBZ it exploded. But in the series they could sense the presence of there enemies. Since you cant do that in ESF you have the scouter.

Best answers
Trunkuza said:
I object to the emboldened comment... You yourself have time to look at it, or else the thread wouldn't have been started in the first place ;) not much to do when transforming but look around the screen... can't shoot, can't move, can't do much of anything beyond stand there screaming... ;D
lol... not that you can, you MUST look around yourself coz you're scramnig have biiig aura... a sitting duck sayin: FREE KILL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom