PowerLevah

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was thinking , all caracters , loose pl when U die

WHY? cuz in the cartoon goku is more powerful after he is revived and in anycase why?

krillyn loses 200.000 when he dies once it's very hard to recuparate not thinking about surpassing it , when i play with kriling it's very hard to ascend
with all caracters if i hink better, so why? why does pl gets lower when U die , at sayans it shoud be higher , at human no effect , at androids 0 , at cell a little boost cuz he has saiyajin blood .... ... . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a setting you can choose. Either lose on death, gain only, or nothing at all. ESF leaves it up to you.

But if you want to get down to it, the only people that would gain ANY pl from just fighting are Saiyans. Saiyans have a unique ability that when they fight their power increases. Every other race has to train outside of actual fights to increase their pl. Saiyans don't get stronger after dying, they get stronger after fighting. It's only that they when they lose they usually fought as hard as possible to try to win which is why they get so much stronger.

In any case this is a esf global setting basically to balance out the game. No one wants to play the only character to lose pl when dying.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PL should increase upon death? Okay.

*suicides 50 times*

Haha, mah power level is teh uber secks!

Dying shouldn't be rewarded. Saiyans didn't get more battle power from dying, they got more power from having a near-death experience/battle. And if you're going to use the show as a reference, well, you could only be revived once in the show, so after you die a second time, you should be automatically kickbanned from the server!

See? Not all suggestions from the show are a good idea. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Powerlevel doesn't decrease when you die, on default it gets closer to the server average when you die. if you have the highest pl, you're pl will lower, if it's the lowest, it will get higher. It all depends on server average.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
mp_plcatchup 0 ftw o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
how about in 1.3 disablening the decresese version , that sucks and with that much transes you gotta have some help :O enspecially me without steam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard there was gonna be some change to the mp_plcatchup thing in 1.3...Just go into a server where they don't have it round to the server average.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I DON'T HAVE STEAM STOP TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF ME , IT'S SEEBLE IN YOU EXPRESSIONS THAT ALL U WONT IS TO MAKE FUN OF ME KNOW WHAT? U SUCK HAVE-NT U READ? OR U R 2 BLIENDED BY STUPIDITY I LIVE IN ROMANIA AND I DON"T HAVE STEAM WHY IS SO MENY HATERED IN THIS ****** FORUMS

p.s I WAS ASKING FOR HELP LIKE DRAGONDUDE,KAMA,DJ-READY NOT STUPID JOKES THAT NOONE LAUGHTS AT!!! (sry for flaming [or how does it say])

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
I DON'T HAVE STEAM STOP TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF ME , IT'S SEEBLE IN YOU EXPRESSIONS THAT ALL U WONT IS TO MAKE FUN OF ME KNOW WHAT? U SUCK HAVE-NT U READ? OR U R 2 BLIENDED BY STUPIDITY I LIVE IN ROMANIA AND I DON"T HAVE STEAM WHY IS SO MENY HATERED IN THIS ****** FORUMS

p.s I WAS ASKING FOR HELP LIKE DRAGONDUDE,KAMA,DJ-READY NOT STUPID JOKES THAT NOONE LAUGHTS AT!!! (sry for flaming [or how does it say])
Ok Mr. Rage. No one even mentioned steam, so quit going off the hook and getting raged, so have a warning for flaming. Wow, that's 4 warnings in less than a month's time, see you in two weeks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Vegetto, if you don't use steam, then you have a problem. The majority ofthe uer here use steam, so it is gonna be pretty difficult. Now, I think esf will have the powerlevel being rounded tothe server's average when you die, will not be defualt for 1.3. Meaning, since your pl will not change when you die by defualt for 1.3, whatever you play for esf should have that as default as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard there was gonna be some change to the mp_plcatchup thing in 1.3...Just go into a server where they don't have it round to the server average.
yeah i believe it was said that it will be configured to make sure that you can only gain pl, so that means extra security for us who fight for their pl and worry about it dropping 500 thousand just because of spammers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:

Did anybody else not see this coming at all?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Did anybody else not see this coming at all?
Absolutley nothing to do with the topic. You know what we call that? We call that spam. Spam is bad. Don't spam. OR I KILL YOU!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anywhoo..yeh mp catch up shouldnt be removed, its there so admins or hosts have the option of giving players that have just entered the server to catch up, and for newbies to stand a better chance or to make their beatdown last longer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well with the new transformations, having your powerlevel reset just because someone else is lower seems a bit unfair. If it did not lower by defualt, it is good for people with the low power level to gain pl faster when they hit someone with a high pl, so it basically works out for everyone, unless you have people who are below the server's average be only ones to get more pl when they are killed, then that would be a good solutin as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the idea of giving people free PL. It just makes it valueless. A person could play for half an hour and gain a ton on PL, only to have a new player join and gain alot of PL simply by dying. There should be some decrease in PL when a person dies, but for fairness sake, it would only affect players with a PL greater than the servers average. This way, you still need to work for your PL, but still need to avoid death.

Death should never help you ...unless you can beat him in a contest.

Its called a PM, john.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah Vegetto In pana mea nu mai vb de Steam aici ca iti iei ban si chiar nu a zis nimeni nimika de steam si nu mai vb de Romania in pm lasa ca daca apare ala cu steam il fac eu sa mearga ne luam injuraturi de la astia (just for Vegeto)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well nu stiu ce sa zic in pula mea sunt robotzi mentali mi-am luat BANN fara warning
in fine nu asta-i problema ca pot sa-mi fac accaut la infinit la infinit dar .....

On topic , Topic changed : so i've been banned ...... lol?

edit that ain't a spam that was ontopic

at least i could get a pM to bee worned i will be banned so colect all U're mesages delet Em and BuhBye , i see hateret here more then in Iraq only there are landmines and here R admins ....... :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom