powering up is hard

Best answers
is there an eaisier way to power up than just hitting people because otherwise transforming takes a long time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can use beams. But other than that, nope.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transforming is supposed to take effort. Depending on who you play as depends on when you can transform. It doesn't take that long to get to a transform level if your someone like Goku. If your playing as Buu or Krillin, then yeah you gotta wait, but it is worth it. Just keep hurting things and you will get enough power level.

Except the heart, you don't gain powerlevel by hurting the heart :'(

Best answers
gaining pl is damn easy B) it doesn't take a s*it to gain pl to trans. ;D 15min? depends on the server ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Use bot's and set them to high powerlevel that don't attack back and then u can trans.... but nobody to fight.

Or the way I like to get powerlevel fast..... beat the stuffing out of everyone and own the whole server. Then you will be able to trans pretty quickly.

If you can't own the whole server then just practice more to get better ^__^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
Glad i can change my PL in the inteam ^_^

LOL!! omg.. your soo evil! lmao that made my day... :D

Just do what Smeg says, and shoot ki-balls on them all the time, then your powerlevel will go sky-rocketing

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
LOL!! omg.. your soo evil! lmao that made my day... :D

Just do what Smeg says, and shoot ki-balls on them all the time, then your powerlevel will go sky-rocketing
Yeah well, we need it for debugging purposes, but it's not in any final version so no team member or tester's gonna come in and cheat ;P

DMW

Best answers
Eh just keep playing,youll get better and gaining pl will be easy for you,besides i say transforiming shouldnt be a goal.Its just extra power when you need it.I dont transform unless i find a person stronger then me.(this does not apply to when i use trunks).

Best answers
weeeell there is 1 way but the other you are figthing must agree.... you say they must stand on the ground and then use your kiplop on them and when they die you must say that they have to go back to the spot your shooting=) and then you gain ki WERY QUIKLY

Best answers
find the noob buu on the servers, lots of hp and high starting pl, just keep pummeling them with the combo, or find a sturdy wall to kick em into

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Yeah well, we need it for debugging purposes, but it's not in any final version so no team member or tester's gonna come in and cheat ;P
Actually, I heard Pcjoe will be coding extra pl for teammembers on regular servers when 1.3 is out =O

If you want to gain ki fast, try to use kiblasts in combination with melee.

Best answers
Hamppu said:
gaining pl is damn easy B) it doesn't take a s*it to gain pl to trans. ;D 15min? depends on the server ^^
Yeah dude your right, one time, I transformed with Krillin in 10 minutes, maybe less than that, you just have to get really good at the game, and then transforming is a snap :).

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Actually, I heard Pcjoe will be coding extra pl for teammembers on regular servers when 1.3 is out =O
If you're serious, thats teh lame. Of course you guys do deserve a little somethin' somethin' for your hard (and sexxeh) work :p Of course like I really play much ESF aside from testing anyhow ;P

-Karrde-

Best answers
One thing , I donno if u deserve it =))) you already know all combos and you will know way better to play before it's released , so you will be the greatest so why do that?
Any way do what you must but this game must be ended =))) you made too much fans =)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom