Powered up attacks.

Best answers
Ok so say your goku and your super saiyan. What you can do is you start charging energy to replenish ki. Once your full you would keep charging, and then use an attack (kamahamaha for example). Your powerlevel would become higher as you charge the attack because you put yourself to the limits charging the wave, after the wave hits the max a yellow bar would begin to cover green bar, and the bar itself would be longer, and there would be another bar at the near end of the bar. Your body would begin to have electricity pulse around you, and your attack would glow much more brighter. Your pl still rises, but if the yellow color goes to the second bar at the end of the charge, your power would go insane and go to far for the bounds of your form, and the beam would explode in your hand, destroying you and alot around you. If of course you didnt blow yourself up and you fire the beam, much stronger than normal, at an opponent, and on your radar it can show up as a large dot blinking and heading at you, showing you its a high powered energy attack. Your enemy would turn to see it O_O and of course, would probably get hit. Your energy will have drained, and you fall to earth, stunned for a moment, and then you may replenish your ki and continue fighting. (This idea i thought of when i saw the cell saga, vegeta yelled at cell "Want to test you power? Then stand right there!" when he was overpowering his final flash)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think beams are strong enough as it is without "overcharging" or whatever you'd like to call it.

The last thing ESF needs is more map nukers.

Best answers
well it wouldnt go that far. Itd be about 2x as strong but the aoe wouldnt be to large, and as i posted before the damage you take from aoe shoudl decrease the farther away you are from the explosion, because i agree since on evm and stuff they max their stuff and destroy the whole map, which is stuipid because they keep nuking until everyones gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feromorna said:
well it wouldnt go that far. Itd be about 2x as strong but the aoe wouldnt be to large, and as i posted before the damage you take from aoe shoudl decrease the farther away you are from the explosion, because i agree since on evm and stuff they max their stuff and destroy the whole map, which is stuipid because they keep nuking until everyones gone.
A regular strong beam is enough to kill as it is, this is just overkill.

And he wasnt overpowering his FF, he was simply charging it.

Best answers
Well i think he was overdoing it because electricity was flying around him and he blast a big chuck of earth, usually itd just explode around cell. And anyways a fully charged beam i noticed while playing with some bots on cell games while super saiyan, i blasted and it made a slight explosion, im saying jusy plain esf and no any overpowered evm stuff (people go ss3 and mass khame)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea

Example:

Vegeta at 5 million PL normal.
Thats 10 million PL SSJ.
Use turbo and charge a Final Flash you blow up 70% of the map.

With your idea youd nead to be round 3 million normal PL to blow up the whole map.

Reason for my decision --> Unbalanced and has a big beamspam suport.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just another way for a beam spammer to enjoy his pride in what he does best, nuke the crap out of the map with explosions.

Best answers
Eh...i was thinking about all that and usually people get to such a high pl, and quit or something. Anyways i was a vegeta doing all this and i hit 5 mil pl with the dballs and transed an all using turbo+ff and it didnt do much. I shot at the bots i was playin with and destroyed them since they turboed at me. Well maybe the overpowered would just increase damage and look cool, but not increase aoe to prevent nukers. Anyways someone would be sure to see them charging because their dot would get large with the increase of pl, so you'd get bashed before you could fully charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom