Power up idea, why didn't I think of this before?

Best answers
When you power up to gain Ki, why not make it relative to the servers average power level, in the same way that beams are?
So that really powerful people kick up stacks and stacks of dust and rocks (sort of like a way of showing off your power) and people who are sort of crappy power level, do very little.

Just a thought, and it's not like it would take much to do. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds pretty cool, but there would have to be a limit to the amount of dust/rocks and the distance they can go. Dust/rocks slow down your fps quite a bit, and some people would rather have more fps rather than Eye-Candy (would be cool if it could be disabled)

Best answers
yeah, it should be that they have that option available. like w/ cl_3drocks enabled u would see mass effects of the powerup. then when u disable it, u just see the normal powerup. i could go for that, considering i get GeForce 5 when it comes out =D. ps - esf works fine on my GeForce 2 as of now....... to bad starwars galaxies wont =/

Best answers
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And there would be a sort of limit, since there's usually only so far from the server average that you can go...once you get to a certain point, you hardly get any power for killing people. And it would be cool to have two people who think they're hot in an arena powering up just as a precursor to the battle. Anyways, glad someone liked the idea..of course, we need someone important to like the idea if it's ever going to happen :p

Best answers
yeah i kno wut u mean.... *turns on the pcjoe signal lighting the night sky*... just a matter of time.. hopefuly =/. maybe eventualy after most of the tweaks in ESF have been made they could also add the electricity effects around the aura's of ppl when they get really strong... maybe that will be for ssj2 or 3. WHO KNOWS!!?! pcjoe knows... thats who... ^_^

Best answers
*Bihal takes off his Goku hair wig and looks at Woozy*
Bihal: What do we do now?
*Woozy puts hands in the pockets of his long trenchcoat and looks up at the pcjoe signal in the sky*
Woozy: We wait...

:p

Best answers
Bah, what's all this buisness about Pcjoe, there IS another coder on the team, harSens. And if Im not mistaken, Pcjoe is kinda his SIDEKICK, like a coder that also does PR, which is why you see him all over the boards. There's nothing wrong with lighting up a Pcjoe spotlight, but you might also want to try lighting up the harSens light as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, both guys deserve a great amount of equal credit for their work. Don't be bias towards one of them, just because hes posted up a few cool pics.

Best answers
im not. i kno they r both coders, and i kno they r both good. but i havent playd esf against harsens. and ive also seen pcjoe on the boards more. and no1 is neones 'sidekick'

Best answers
You kind of answered your own question there...pcjoe is all over the forums...therefore he's more likely to see this...No one is being biased towards anyone. oh, and the other point is that I believe the particle and dust systems are pcjoes babies.

Back on topic, what do you guys actually think of the IDEA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom