Power Turbo

Best answers
Ok basically the moves called power turbo. What it does is basically say your goku, and you see vegeta in the distance. You stand and begin to charge your power, slowly your power increases up to about 50% normal power (you gain that much=150% normal energy) Once you hit that point you get turbo and you lock on a target and blast from the ground going very fast toward them (the old fasioned melle sort of you can choose to target or free fly) and its a much faster version of swoop. Then you can choose to either adv melle or normal melle. If you choose normal you go into a sort of cinematic kind of thing. You hit them and they fly and your person teleports, hits, teleports, hits, and over and over till you choose to stop, or your boosts runs out. Then your stunned and immediatly loose your ki and fall to earth (your stunned so no charge). Then you hit earth and lose a bit of health and your on your feet again. If you do advanced melle you do it like you normally would, but your ki drops to normal through the fight. (it can be broken but if not in zanzukan or adv you lose your bonus much faster disincluding your swoop if you targeted).

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
1. this is no beat em up style game
2. charged turbo isnt a bad idea in the first palce but dont even think about making it stronger then it is already.
3. USE PARAGRAPHS damnit! such long posts without paragraphs are ABSOLUTELY ****ty to read. pressing the return key isnt that hard is it? ...guessed so.

Best answers
Ok ok man im just saying they do it all the time in the show and really normal swoop lasts for like 3 seconds and takes up about all your ki.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A swoop lasts for 4 seconds and it doesnt take up that much of your ki -_-. EEA style powering up would be cool.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
to me swoop is fine as it is right now, form1 requires a bit too much ki compared to form2 (ssj) though imho.
and to lengthen it you can always "glide" or do a chainswoop

Best answers
Ya i spose but the ki from the swoop youll swoop to get to someone and then you run out of ki, so then youve gotta charge in mid air, leaving you as an open target since you wasted all your ki.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then dont leave your self open. Dont swoop directly in front of your opponent either. Thats a great way to get hit.

Best answers
I really dont i go to them while they are facing the other way and they here my swoop so they turn around, and im like right infront of them and my swoop ends and i immediatly get smashed by him.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After playing 1 week you should know how much forward the swoop brings you. IF you have douths than just do a chainswoop left/right and forward again. Than you can be 100%taht its enough.

Best answers
I see what you mean :) well it might be a little different because they can use a block and you hit them after all that speed, allowing them to retaliate due to your loss of ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feromorna said:
I see what you mean :) well it might be a little different because they can use a block and you hit them after all that speed, allowing them to retaliate due to your loss of ki.
Try to take a different approach to your movements with out losing alot of ki (you can jump around, glide etc). Also limit your teleports and do some free falls. Once you master that after a while your ki can become a little more combat based depending on how much you use for your movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom