Power struggles

Best answers
I DONT NEED NO SMARTAS SES TO TELL ME HOW *** THIS IDEA IS IF THEY DONT LIKE IT.............

yes.....i like the powerstruggles the way they are BUT it would be cool when they meet each other that they form a big ball and the more ki used the bigger the ball gets and it moves back and forward.......

so like
O
!=--------------------------! BUILD !--------------------=!O
/\

and what about

well i should just blow up
!-----------------------=!
!
!
!
O !
!=!
/\

or keep goind up up up up up up AND BAM!!!!!!!!!

hehe

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested before, quite a few times. I'm not sure what you meant by the last part of that suggestion though. If it gets too big just blow it up? It's basically already like that in 1.2 . If the beam stops moving for more than a few seconds it blows up.

Best answers
u gots lots aposts...........well yeah i dont really know......
if someone hits it at a 90* angle then it should form a ball and there shouldnt be a struggle i should just keep going up untill it hits some thing.....catch my drift......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you won't be able to fall down after firing a beam ... this was just added accidently after making beamjumps ... it won't be in B1.2 anymore

your main suggestion - as already said - has been suggested before (a few times)
it wouldn't look good cause of the colors
it would need much time to code
it wouldN'T be like in DBZ
it wouldn't look good it you resize the sprite
if a struggle takes much time ... and others join ... the sprite would be bigger than the map ... and you would get a blank, white screen (like in DMZ)

I suggest to keep it the way it is

- it explodes when it touches a player or terrain ... but if the players PLs are al most equal (or their KI is empty), the powerstruggle is pointless ... after 5 seconds it detonates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom