Power Struggles (with multi-Psing off)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from simply falling when I'm hit with other peoples' beams during a power struggle this way, I also take full or nearly full damage from those beams. I was in the middle of a PS with someone and I was hit with a fully charged gattling gun... *poof* I was dead, the struggle ended and our beams exploded. I presume we are supposed to take very little damage from outside sources when locked in a PS but it doesn't seem to happen with 1.1 . Am I alone in noticing this? Ki blobs also seem to do quite a bit of damage during struggles now.

Best answers
same here. when im i team mate is powerstruggling i cant really help him out because the beam doesnt catch it and when it does it goes were im not shooting it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your not alone Sonic. I fot this stuff too.... Im still getting beat up by beams... but not by discs or melee.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres also other porblems wiht beams:
Like if 2 beams meat, they dont just go back and fourth liek they did, but they go at another diffrent angle away from my target

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damage is not reduced fuly ... just a bit
so you take reduced damage

do you remember in Cells PS with Gohan ???
the others helped Gohan with attacking him ...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's stupid. Sorry, but what the hell good is a power struggle if one beam from somebody else can end it? One beam. Cut the damage down another 50% and it might be worth getting into a power struggle, but as things are now it's too dangerous. Why did you change it from 1.0?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom