Power struggles going off angle

Best answers
I would like to see power struggles lock in a straight line when it is between 2 people. If you get into a PS, you should pay the price for losing it instead of the beam heads floating off to the side while the struggles goes on and then fly off and hit a wall.

I don't know how they could make this work with multiple struggles but, or how to make it animate properly so that it doesn't look like the beams are snapping straight when a PS starts.

What does everyone else think? Or is it better to have the PS beams going off on different angles than a straight line between the two people involved?

Best answers
You are definitely right. This has been on my nerves all the time. There are some problems with the beam-movement in all kinds of struggles.
And by the way: currently it looks stupid when you are in a BS and the beam is lots of meters away from you...

Best answers
I have only noticed that bug (being besie the beam)with block struggles. beam struggles seem to look ok, because the beams extend from the character to the other beam in the middle. Ideally, I would like to see power struggles having a growing Ki ball in the middle of it (but doesn't get too big) as more ki is pushed into it. More eye candy could be applied to the beams as ki is pushed into it too.

This sort of thing (especially when you get up to SSJ3 transform levels with so much power) would stop everyone fighting in the game just to watch a mother of a power struggle take place. And then when they realize the map is gona blow everyone would teleport for cover. hehehe. This is a long term suggestion - really cool looking power struggle effects after 30 million ki has been pushed into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom