Power struggle tweaks?

Best answers
OK, here's what I think,
When the powerstruggle initiates, a series of arrows should appear on screen depending on the powerlevel. Hold down left click and hit the corresponding arrow to get a powerup. The number of arrows and the appearance of random arrows depends on powerlevel. If your opponent is way more stronger than you, you are given lesser arrows for balance. If you succeed in matching ALL arrows, then your KI goes back to 100% or atleast increases by 25% of your full original KI.

Also, the fact that the powerstruggle is won by the stronger opponent is sort of lame. Perhaps there could be two things to a powerstruggle.
1. Powerlevel : The old system again.
2. Speed of the Beamer : Well, its like this. Many times in DBZ, the fighters are shown pushing the beam head further by pushing themselves towards it. There should be an option to the players to be able to push the beam more by going even closer to the beam head. However, this movement should be extremely slow. And there should be a limiter for this, seeing as you get too close to the beam head, when it explodes, it takes you with it.
3. Health : When you run out of KI, your health starts decreasing gradually, but maybe at 1 HP per second. You can choose to keep pushing the cost of health. Or just give up.
And finally, there should be an option to detach the beam from the player. Like they did many times in the series. But not during powerstruggles of course.
Just my two cents, and if any of this was already suggested or is currently in game then ..... :p oh well, I can't run 1.3 anyway o_0.

BTW, I've noticed that you fall to the ground if your powerstruggling in the air and run out of KI, if it's still in the game, could it be removed? Coz that seems more like a bug than a feature. Its not very DBZish, but it helps seeing as the you drop right out of the beam's path if you run out of KI ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you talking about.

Pumping PS rocks ^^

And please no more random arrows >.< Especialy since there is a better system in place already.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you talking about.

Pumping PS rocks ^^

And please no more random arrows >.< Especialy since there is a better system in place already.
grega is right!
and besides,i can't wait for the whole NEW melee system. :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is OpenBeta gonna B finished 'til winter? I don't wanna download it yet, coz it has just too many patches. Can someone explain me OBeta's PStrugle system?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's simple you start a power strugle then ypu pump ki to change more power for the attack , and a ball in the beams it's going towrd you oponet he will use his pump ki to send it back

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is OpenBeta gonna B finished 'til winter? I don't wanna download it yet, coz it has just too many patches. Can someone explain me OBeta's PStrugle system?
1.well,it won't be finished utill winter because there are still many things to do.
2.The power strugle system is when to beams interact both players pump once in a while a mass of ki.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really simple. Once you engage a PS. You can charge a second beam to push your first one. Ofcourse the second beam travels in ball form. And when it reaches the PS area it enhances your own beam and pushes it on. The thingis. The longer the distance your "pump" beam has to travel teh weaker it gets. So if you fire it when the PS is next to you you give teh PS more power to your side.

Thats basically it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom