Power Struggle Ki Blob

Best answers
My idea is that when 2 people get into a power struggle which is pretty much equal that instead of the beam being pushed back to the 'loser' a ki blob is formed. Boundaries would have to be set for power level difference and strength of beam difference, but realistic ones so this would even have a use, like a power level difference of 100,000 or something. As they push more energy into it a ki blob is formed just like the ki blobs now and when its got too much energy it explodes, just like it does now. For an example of this watch DBZ episode 215, goku and vegeta do it. A similar thing happens with gohan and cell.

If this feature was going to be implemented then the damage done from the resulting explosion would have to be limited to those involved in the power struggle so as not to nuke the map.
The damage would need to be toned down so that both players arent killed and that the amount of damage would still be decided by the proximity of the ki blob to the fighters. This gives players of near equal power to enjoy power struggles without the fear of the resulting blast killing them, and so that someone doesnt lose a power struggle cause the other person has like a 10,000 power level difference.

I like to hear your opinions.

Thanks

Best answers
But what would determine the winner? And what would happen to the loser? Maybe if the blob opened up toward the loser.....

Best answers
Thats it there isnt really a winner, they both take damage and they can carry on fighting each other, unless they have lost health and they are close to the ki blob then it would kill them. Ive been involved in quite a lot of 'even' power struggles and I think that this would be a nice feature to have.

Youre suggestion does sound pretty good. So it would be like whoever runs out of ki first then the blob explodes in their direction. Might be a nice feature but might not add anything really to different to the way power struggles are done now, cause there would be a winner and loser. My idea is so that there can be a draw in power struggles. Power struggles which are even do happen pretty often in the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's too much to code ... and I think it's unfair if the winner take damage, too ...
I think it's good as it is now ...

Best answers
Maybe if all that happened was that a big kiblob was around both beams otherwise im against this idea 100%

Best answers
I just feel that not all power struggles need to have a winner or loser, it happens quite a lot in the series.

Best answers
I hear ya ryosuke, I suggested something like this somewhere before, I think it is a good idea. :yes:

I would rather it be a manual/player determined event though. Such as if 2 people are in a PS right clicking would activate an icon that only you and the one you are PS with can see, that basicaly says, hey I want to pop this thing. If they agree they can right click to pop it, if they don't then it goes like it does now with a winner and a loser.

Best answers
i was thinking of something simular also... but insteade of a ki blod make a "bubble" of the blast the gets bigger and moves toward the loser... i think it would look better than 1 beam pushing another beam away

Best answers
Yeah sorry about that had a lot of things on my mind recently. Yeah Majin Krillin giving both the players the option to pop it might be better than just waiting for their ki to run out. It would still have to do damage to them though.

Best answers
the whole huge explosion thing happens anyway
this is what happens w/ an example:
if you have an SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta, with FF vs Kame, they both go turbo to try to win, when you go turbo, it puts more power into the beams, so when one of the beams touches the wall, it obliterates the entire map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom