Power struggle effects

Best answers
There are some effects on my idea, which I could not see in any videos or pictures.
This should only happen with big ki attacks against eachother.
-Big Power Struggle: In the anime when teen gohan and cell powerstruggle, cell will lose and get's absorbed with the power which he will dissapear into dust while screaming of pain.​

Ofcourse making all of these costs much time and animation and because of the fast gameplay.
So I thought it would be better in this way in the game:
-Earth coming up and dust flowing away while powerstruggling (like when u did with a attack in esforces, the small stones come up and flow into air near you.)​
-I have seen that you guys can change fx whenever you want (make ginyu shinier and so on ...). So when powerstruggling, make them shinier.​
-Black background while powerstruggling, like it has been used in esforces when calling shenron from the dragonballs.
(Is this done on the serverside or clients?)
If it's on client's you could set the background darkening a bit,
If it's on server's then it's a very bad idea.​
-The loser in power struggle will have a white flash on screen (or the color of the beam) and respawns back normally.​
-The loser in power struggle => While having the white flash on screen voice will be played in the background screaming or taunts (I guess, this could be irritating after many gameplays)​

I bet some (or all) of these are allready included which I have missed...

Anyway, I'm really a fan of dbz.
And I want to share as much idea to make a dbz mod top notch quality (even the small details, can get me hyped up)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much all done. Our FX look awesome :p

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:D, yep the struggle effects are sickity sick sick so STFU STUPID, siiiiike your not stupid. Even have block struggle effects created by yours truly you will be amazed believe me !

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you remove that damn camera on the block struggle >.<

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Excuse me for being late, I had some "Problems" connecting to the internet because of the cold weather (isp problems).

I am excited after a long time in my life.
Finally a dbz multiplayer game (without lag) with great effectively use of "Details".

I have also watched the teaser trailer that's out right now, purely awesome.
Vegeta is just badass, I wonder what would happen if he was here in our world.

Anyway, I have 3 quick questions.
-Can you guys make the background a bit darker when transformating for the first time?
-Can you make the transformation so that you could go from for example normal goku to ssj3 goku? So skip transformations and go to ssj3 after some requirements are met?
-In the new trailer I have seen a peak of the sand where the tanks are smoking. Is there a dust effect added like in the map kami's lookout where the clouds is going trough the place.

I have thousands more of questions because of the excitement, but I will not ask them all which will cause me a ban or something :smile:
I'm just gonna play some dbz games to get this hyper off me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom