Power Level Decrease?!

Best answers
Just wondering, what makes your power level decrease besides being at really low health? I was playing for a while today with bots, and my power level was around 500+ mil (w/ SSJ & Turbo), and after I got killed, my power level dropped around 50 mil! Every time I got killed I gradually got lower and lower til I was like at 50 mil!! Meanwhile, the bots never seem to decrease and stayed at 200+ mil. What's going on here?

Also, how come when power levels are 200+ mil, the blast radius for beam attacks almost never get shown anymore? I know it's hurting the other guys, but there's no blast radius...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had the same problem
i dropped from 200 mio down to 5 mio and the average pl of the server was still around 170 mio

moved to coding/bug report section

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.....

for Q.1, thats cos the power levels are balenced, u can have something like 10 mil, and nouther person has 5, but if someone has 1mil, and u have 10, the server will move the 1mil guy too about 3mil after he dies

and Q.2 the next betas will have more trans for ppl, like ssj2 and 3, and the blasts will get bigger, since ssj for example only has a max beam power it can get, otherwice ssj2 + 3 would be pointless.

or something.;/

about the bug with no blast radus, f00k knows:D

Scruffie

S
I think when you get killed by a weak guy a lot of your PL gets taken off... only, it just seems a lot to you because you have a high PL.. I think it's all proportionate.

Best answers
Its the server average thing goin to work on ya ;) It's simple; if you have more than the average and die, you lose pl. If you have less than the average and die, you gain pl. 'Tis not a bug I assure you :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he said the bots had around 200mil and stayed there, so it's still weird he drops to 50

Best answers
For some reason though, even when I KILLED the stronger guys with like 200+ mil pl, I only went up from 50 mil to like 56 mil...

Best answers
My pl w/o SSJ & Turbo was still only like 240 mil anyways. The bots all had from 190-220 mil pl w/ transformation and turbo. So my pl wasn't THAT much higher that it would cause it to decrease eventually to 50 mil? And even when 200+ mil ppl killed me I kept going down...

Best answers
!DOUBLE POST WITHIN 2 MINUTES! EDIT BUTTON

thank you :D

*DON´T BEHAVE LIKE A MOD

thank you :D*
Firefly

Best answers
what i have noticed is. when i have low health . say 5. My Power level rapidly decreased. pready realistic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eaz135
what i have noticed is. when i have low health . say 5. My Power level rapidly decreased. pready realistic.
but that´s not the bug we are talking about (it isn´t a bug at all, they made it like that)

Best answers
a tru saiyan gains power after recovering from a battle.......

Best answers
don't behave like vegeta *lolz*

Every time I got killed I gradually got lower and lower til I was like at 50 mil!! Meanwhile, the bots never seem to decrease and stayed at 200+ mil. What's going on here?
maybe the bug is in the bots, not the game itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom