Power Level Cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To your happyness we can't test stuff? Sorry, but I thought this open Beta was meant for the community to help testing the game, not for just playing. How the hell can we test correctly if we can't even advance to higher forms (SSJ3 etc.) quicker? Now at this moment this might not be that much of a problem (the only problems that could occur are transforming bugs), but if new attacks get added, we need this feature instead of having to play 10 hours before we can test SSJ3.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To your happyness we can't test stuff? Sorry, but I thought this open Beta was meant for the community to help testing the game, not for just playing. How the hell can we test correctly if we can't even advance to higher forms (SSJ3 etc.) quicker? Now at this moment this might not be that much of a problem (the only problems that could occur are transforming bugs), but if new attacks get added, we need this feature instead of having to play 10 hours before we can test SSJ3.
Actualy there is a way to bypass that using 1 superbot ^^

Besides i wouldnt worry to much about it. Itll probably get fixed in the next update.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The powerlevel command works just fine. Start a server, typ sv_cheats 1, reboot the server by typing restart in the console and you can use the powerlevel command. Or, add sv_cheats 1 in your server.cfg file to make it work right away.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, yeah. It works fine, but if you type in sv_cheats in the console while the game is running, you need to restart the game for the cheats to actually work. Cheats in the original half-life work the same way...

Mog

Best answers
You could also add +sv_cheats 1 to launch options in Steam.

If you are actually playing on your own server (a listen server, not dedicated server) then use listenserver.cfg, not server.cfg
Just change the sv_cheats "0" line that is already in there to sv_cheats "1"

While you are in that file you might want to add mp_simplemelee "1" to disable advanced melee. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom