Power Burst

Best answers
I was looking over some old DBZ episodes and i noticed that when Gohan is fighting the little cell people as SSJ2, he released a big burst of energy that causes the little cell people to fly back. I reckon this should be in ESF you charge up a lot of energy (same as you would a beam) and when you release it, it lets out a huge burst which causes people of a smalller PL to fly back and maybe cause people of a bigger pl just to move back a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah ... I don't think it's a good idea ...
noone would use it, because it costs KI and shoot the enemy away ... there is no advantage of it

Kick him into his face ... then he flies away, becomes damage it doesn't cost much KI and you don't need much KI ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
nah ... I don't think it's a good idea ...
noone would use it, because it costs KI and shoot the enemy away ... there is no advantage of it

Kick him into his face ... then he flies away, becomes damage it doesn't cost much KI and you don't need much KI ;)
you could do it near a wall, causing people to fly back and hit the wall :) then it would work really well

Best answers
At first I thought this was comeple waste of an idea. Then I realize, this could get you out of tough situations. If 2 or more people are trying to melee you, this could be a useful tatic.

And like what soccer28jp said, it would work also if there was a wall near by.

But people with twice or more powerlevel then the one who did this should not be affected.

Well not only that, I think if you charge the beam strong enough, it could knock away beams.

But you have to time when you release the energy.

I think the charging of this attack should be fairly fast, but your ki drops extremely fast.

Best answers
I think it sounds like a great idea. not to mention they use this move alot in the show and movies

Best answers
It should be implemented, but I wouldnt put it on a list of things to do.

Best answers
it might get spammed, and i think it might cause some lag as well (extra data?)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well it would be spammed..maybe or hardly used, or cause lag, a very good idea indeed, but in a way you can kinda do it in beta 1 :] jsut go to a group of people and put the shield on and they all scatter(given they are on teh opposite team) lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt be usefull in any situation

i mean the only time it would be usefull is if ur next to a wall and backed ur opponant up it

which hardly ever happens in game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
it wouldnt be usefull in any situation

i mean the only time it would be usefull is if ur next to a wall and backed ur opponant up it

which hardly ever happens in game
well you are next to a wall all the time since you get knocked into it by meele;( But the idea really has no worth in esf:rolleyes:

Best answers
good idea that would be a good attack, i would like to have that more than the solar flare

Best answers
Originally posted by Farago
At first I thought this was comeple waste of an idea. Then I realize, this could get you out of tough situations. If 2 or more people are trying to melee you, this could be a useful tatic.

And like what soccer28jp said, it would work also if there was a wall near by.

But people with twice or more powerlevel then the one who did this should not be affected.

Well not only that, I think if you charge the beam strong enough, it could knock away beams.

But you have to time when you release the energy.

I think the charging of this attack should be fairly fast, but your ki drops extremely fast.
I agree actually. It could really help against double teaming meleers. The opponent doesnt have to fly far for it to be effective either. I dont think it should be able to affect beams though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The concept is novel, but it would be pretty useless. To balance it they'd have to drastically cut the damage dealt, and it would not be an effective weapon in combat. It would only be half way decent for spamming from the middle of the map, but the damage and accuracy wouldn't merit a serious threat... more of a nuisance.

However the general idea would fit properly into the possible future implamentation of the Shin-Kikoho (Tienshin's signature attack). As used on the show, it could be very fast, very accurate (homing), and knock back opponents like a solid melee smash (perhaps less so if blocking, since a stuggle would be pointless).

Bottom line: Shin-kikoho - Good idea. Energy Burst - Needs work.

Best answers
it would make a great addition to the ESF attacks, i know i would use it a lot. just like gohan did in the buu saga when and shin went into the spaceship to find buu before he was hatched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom