Power Beam stuggle idea

Best answers
i dont think anyone has mentioned this idea but how bout when ur PS the beams should collide and go into a big ki ball (Gohan vs cell) and the concept should still work the same except that it goes into i big ki ball and the best one annilates the other person or just damages them(depends on pl) but i never seen anyone survive on the losing side of a PS.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is has been suggested before, but clashing ball just seems...boring..I prefer Goku's kamehameha and vegeta's gallic gun styled powerstruggle, smashing against each other and flaring about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This I wouldn't mind seeing this on the actual beam heads, but that would look a little silly if it was jsut a big ball, It wouldn't conencide well with the animations.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
This I wouldn't mind seeing this on the actual beam heads, but that would look a little silly if it was jsut a big ball, It wouldn't conencide well with the animations.
uhh could u eloborate more on this i dont reali under stand.

Chakra-X said:
This is has been suggested before, but clashing ball just seems...boring..I prefer Goku's kamehameha and vegeta's gallic gun styled powerstruggle, smashing against each other and flaring about.
now that i think about it it would be kinda boring after a while becos some esf games go on for several hours

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only way i see hwo 1 Big Powerstruggle would look ok, was if there was more then 2 Beam Attacks colliding at the same time.

So 2 Attacks make Normal PS
3 or more Attacks make BigBall Powerstruggle.

Best answers
or let it only appear that big ball, when both persons are VERY VERY strong
above 70M powerlevel

that would be fine i guess, otherwise when people are only 2M strong (normal form) they could spam the server with the ball all time

Best answers
ssj2goku said:
or let it only appear that big ball, when both persons are VERY VERY strong
above 70M powerlevel

that would be fine i guess, otherwise when people are only 2M strong (normal form) they could spam the server with the ball all time
thats a good point but it would take forever to get above 70M unless u have a powerlevel changer for amx. So i say about around 10 mill is enuff for a big ki ball

Best answers
Hmm really the beams should be straight, and like you said, get bigger as the ps goes on because you put power into it not to lose the fight, and by straight i mea the beams would head towards the player who loses, instead of off to the side and colliding with the end of the map (that gets old because your ps goes on for so long you lose power to 0 when its done)

Best answers
well if you kinda get in a ps that's off center but if you're strong enough, the beam will actually arc back at the character instead of going past, but yeah.. most of the PS goes past into the map wall..

Best answers
Yea i have seen that happen when people PS so fixing that would be good too so that the beams dont go off to the side

Best answers
Really also instead of the beams just colliding and moving next to eachother, the beam that wins should go straight along the other beams path as a ball (about the side of the beams together) and just push along and if you turbo say halfway in the ps, a pulse goes at you beam and smashes the other, and if they stay in one spot for so long, they explode and send both players flying (although i think thats implemented, but it doesnt do much good..).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom