Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why the picture of the week dont change? :shocked:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you touch yourself at night.

And because its less 'picture of the week' and more 'picture of the when we can be bothered updating it'.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain states in the last update that ther'e taking fan POTW'S atm, so they must have a hard time picking between witch one to use.

I remember the last fan made POTW, poor Mr.freeman vs all those Gokus & Vegetas.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's Warren, that spam was unneccesary. Please refrain from posting uselss things such as that or next time it'll be more than just a friendly reminder.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we have something of note to post, we post it. It's no fun really just posting the same old stuff. Most of the work lately has been on bugs and graphical enhancements that aren't finalized yet. So hopefully that vague answer satisfies you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention we don't want to spoil ALL of 1.3 for you guys. Please just be patient. If the POTW hasn't updated for over a week, just give us a break and let it slide. We do our best to keep you guys as happy and up to date with as much content as we can but, like I said, we don't want to spoil everything for you.

If you have a craving for more updates you could always sign up for The Force Pit. ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. Lately we have been revealing a lot. Personally I think it's time to hold back and have a bag full of surprises when 1.3 is released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I'm curious as hell, I think Cold has a good idea.

I prefer to be surprised when playing 1.3. The things I've seen so far were enough to really stir my curiosity. :3 I'm really looking forward to playing 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom