POTW

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Wow, very cool. Now if only they could make the beam sprites near the hands as flary as the beam heads, then it would be Awesome! Did you guys add any effects to when the heads clash together? Something similar to this:

Not exactly like that, cause i'm sure it would be crazy if you guys did but something flashy to make psing even better.
That's actually kinda fugly, imho. Can't see anything that's going on because of the over blurring.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Karrde here, Budokai is not a good source to get ideas from...dont get me wrong though, Budokai looked great and all but it just wont fit into ESF in any way...

I think it looks rather nice =D definatly an improvment!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice...but has anyone noticed that the bar(under-middle) has the yellow stripe missing, is it me just imagining things or is that something new....makes you wonder...doesn't it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG PS sexyness. My pants are ripped apart^^

donnierisk said:
Very nice...but has anyone noticed that the bar(under-middle) has the yellow stripe missing, is it me just imagining things or is that something new....makes you wonder...doesn't it?

The yellow bar thingy displays a minimum amount of ki you need to put into an attack in order to perform it.
Maybe for pumping in PS there is no minimum?
Or:
WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

Best answers
kam! said:
IS THAT OK?

As a matter of fact, it isn't.:\

----------------

Ok, the PS looks awesome, i think it needs some more lighting coming out of it.;D

Best answers
kam! said:

The yellow bar thingy displays a minimum amount of ki you need to put into an attack in order to perform it.
Maybe for pumping in PS there is no minimum?
Or:
WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

i think it means how much ki you need do get the enemy's beam "vaporized"... i dont know how to spell it, so please dont judge me.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the team nailed down the PS perfectly. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
That's actually kinda fugly, imho. Can't see anything that's going on because of the over blurring.
I only used that picture because thats the one I could find. Also, in b3 it only happens when the beam heads collide and then it disappears. I was wondering if you guys were going to add anyting special to when the beam heads collide.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I only used that picture because thats the one I could find. Also, in b3 it only happens when the beam heads collide and then it disappears. I was wondering if you guys were going to add anyting special to when the beam heads collide.
Yea I think your talking about an explosion going off when too beams collide and start to struggle. It can be the same explosion that happens when people break out of advanced melee.

You can make it even more interesting by adding the same effect when you stand too close to the explosion, and get thrown backwards a little.

Nice potw btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty sweet! :yes:

Best answers
can we see that from another angle ? ... pleseeeeee .....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it'd look more like a power struggle if the "control" animation changed to more of a "struggling" one

make his stance more aggresive, his hair flow like there is a strong wind coming from the beams.

and make the animation jog a little and play a nifty little "rawr" sound whenever you pump more power into it, (by rawr i mean a sound like he is struggling with something you know, like a giant beam, or a hefty #2)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
it'd look more like a power struggle if the "control" animation changed to more of a "struggling" one

make his stance more aggresive, his hair flow like there is a strong wind coming from the beams.

and make the animation jog a little and play a nifty little "rawr" sound whenever you pump more power into it, (by rawr i mean a sound like he is struggling with something you know, like a giant beam, or a hefty #2)
I agree with you 100% Nuttzy. Best damn ideas.

Best answers
nuttzy said:

just wanted to suggest that ... oh well ..... :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom