POTW

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yeah nice Pic and btw all Oficial Model's ar good looking (btw,SSJ Vegeta look's beter then SSJ3 Goku)
But SSJ3 Vegeta dosent exist >.>

Not in one single episode or movie of teh DB, DBZ, DBGT timeline.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
But SSJ3 Vegeta dosent exist >.>

Not in one single episode or movie of teh DB, DBZ, DBGT timeline.
He's saying that he likes the SuperSaiyin Vegeta better then the Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Know what I'm sayin?

Ba da, Ch...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O that just rocked my freakin socks!!!! that's so beautiful, I'm starting to cry, no seriously, I really love that, IMO all the custom models suck, no offence, this is the best ssj3 model ever made EVER! WOOT and the map looks good too, not that you see anything except for a wall behind him.

Best answers
That looks really really awesome. That SSJ3 is the best model I've ever seen. Good job Pain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Looks cool, all im wondering is why he has on King Kai Training symbol and not just regular Goku clothes, He never went SSJ 3 on Kai's planet.
Methinks that to be the Roshi symbol, all his forms have the same clothes in 1.3 and i'm glad, because changing clothes with the forms would look strange (yeah, i'm talking about you, Krillin).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Methinks that to be the Roshi symbol, all his forms have the same clothes in 1.3 and i'm glad, because changing clothes with the forms would look strange (yeah, i'm talking about you, Krillin).
Everyone knows that Krillin is the fastest trans. The instance he trans he probably rushes back home and changes his clothes, does other thing, browses the internets, etc. etc., and comes back to the battlefield. He's so fast we aren't too used to it ;0

---

How did you guys even notice the symbol, I didn't even know he had one, let alone knowing which one it was :O

BTW, are the mouth's animatable? Like, when you charge up, did you guys go the extra mile and make him change facial expressions?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Indeed.

*Scours long-forgotten memory of DBZ*

Didn't King Kai allow Goku to keep the Roshi symbol on the front of his clothes, but his own gigantic symbol on the back?

Best answers
w00t! that's damn awesome! the model looks damn neat, and that's the cave map made by dj-ready aint it not? hopefully we can see some more pictures of it too ^^

nice job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
Doesn't really show too much, but the effects are awesome
isn't that showing something?

I love it, I can see myself spending all hours of the day just googling at the fx and stuff, gj

Best answers
OU MY GOD , LIKE... OMFG , OMG and so on .... that's the best ssj3 model i've seen , not even console games show pictures like that :] not eveo World Of Warcraft has something like that :)) gg , gj great !!!!

Best answers
Aura looks cool ! Model even cooler ... is he angry? he doesnt look pretty happy:)))))

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but Still I think and i think that evryone agrees that all esf new models are SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRB

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude this face was fan made buy some guys not in DBZ LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom