POTW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clen said:

What could it mean?!!?!!?
To be honest this one isn't very great, And the camera is zoomed in way too much.

Best answers
We have already seen the normal vegeta, and the map:tired: .. I'll like to see some other models, like kid buu or a17, or some melee in action ex.

But still it's a nice potw!!:yes:

Best answers
I can see...Vegeta...Aura...something charged in his hand....sand....cliff........oh i see a small rock lifting up next to vegetas head!
Yeah, thats about it, nothing new....very boring pic...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
still do not like that model one bit, something todo with the hair bothers me picture of his hair, seems a lot more smooth and rounded than straight and sharp http://www.dbzot.it/images/vegeta.jpg. You would of thought they would give him individual fingers this time around.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the Frieza saga Vegeta. We've been going for a Cell/Buu saga mix.

Best answers
I think he is just perfect, but Enigma is right that ?t's the hair there is somthing with!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
That's the Frieza saga Vegeta. We've been going for a Cell/Buu saga mix.
ZEQ2 has different models for each saga, ESF does not. Our Vegeta comes in the Normal, SSJ, and Majin varieties, none of that saga stuff.

Edit: ZEQ2 is toast.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea but it will look weird changing clothes after a transformation, so eaither stick with the ritt armour or go with the buu saga vegeta. as far as iam aware vegeta is the only one that changes clothes through out the anime.

i know goku had some minor tweaks ie the blue belt and the kaio school of training logo comes and goes like it pleases lol.

gohan hardly changes and as you have gone for a cell games gohan no real biggy. apart from when it comes to the kai power up form, which may get a little weird.

it's a nice picture apart from it's too close. and the model is odd, the ssj version looks like they used an action figure for the ref as the hair looks real plastic like and the way the hair spikes up is wrong

ZEQ2 still going or is it real dead ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's hands need to be worked on, that's the only thing I don't like about the new Vegeta model. Other then that, he looks like he's pissed and about to shoot the generic ball in someone's face :).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I certainly like the new aura. Its nice to see that at certain places near to the "core" that you can't see through the white mass (though technically, in the show, the aura is a fire-like mass with the "core" totally invisible, but that's tough to recreate with PC graphics).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it's such a tiny tiny thing. But What would make that picture great. Is if Vegeta actually had fingers. Good picture none the less.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta Look's to good i will give it a 10/10 if you don't like it you can use models but I LIKE IT A LOT

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
I know it's such a tiny tiny thing. But What would make that picture great. Is if Vegeta actually had fingers. Good picture none the less.
That'd be wasted polys that could be used in other places considering that ESF is supposed to be lower poly so it doesn't rape low end computers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom