Potw

Best answers
some one said something about being able to help some1 block struggling, is this true can you shoot a beam into the one they are blocking.
Also nice work boys this game is looking more and more beautiful every time i come onto the site

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Right now they work the way a normal ps works but with more people. Joe hopes to get them going in a straight line soon.
I was ****ing around with harsens beam struggle code, but i dont think im going to do anything else exept fix bugs that he didnt have time to fix.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i suppose there's another fishy thing about blockstruggles and powerstruggles, when you are winning fast ,the model will go more and more to the side of the beam. This looks weird. OMG 1000 posts!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it looks great, but what happens if somebody with a PL of 2 million is up against two people with a power level of 1 million? Would it be even? Would the 2 million have to put more ki into the beam than the two 1 millions? And have you tried having two 2 millions against a 3 million yet? Does a kamehameha assist in a power struggle as much as a generic beam (as in just dumping in ki)? What if somebody threw a spirit bomb in there?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Well it looks great, but what happens if somebody with a PL of 2 million is up against two people with a power level of 1 million? Would it be even? Would the 2 million have to put more ki into the beam than the two 1 millions? And have you tried having two 2 millions against a 3 million yet? Does a kamehameha assist in a power struggle as much as a generic beam (as in just dumping in ki)? What if somebody threw a spirit bomb in there?
It was actually two people with 1 million each againsts one with 3 million. So 2million vs 3million. The higher the powerlevel the bettter chance you have of winning. It is was two people with 2million against the one with 3million the two people would win.

Best answers
Hey, tell me something, when another person fires their beam into the PS, does it change the direction of the beams in any way? So say i saw a friend having a power strugle below me, and i fire a shot directly down onto the beams, will it change the course of the beams?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look great. Now I can go back to attempting to get ppl to do an all-server power struggle (I remember failed attempts at that in 2.0, people just didn't want to listen :\)

Can't wait, props to the team.:)

Best answers
whee looks fun

but then I wonder what would happen if they kept throwing SBs all the time in an SB PS....my only answer is a map nuke....

But then again....nice :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'm just wondering if it will actually be possible to throw an SB into a struggle, or use an SB to start a struggle and then come up behind it with a beam. I've heard both yes and no to both of these from different sources.

Best answers
Ohhh that would be cool!!!! SB on a PS and then a Kamehameha to finish the job!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Yeah I'm just wondering if it will actually be possible to throw an SB into a struggle, or use an SB to start a struggle and then come up behind it with a beam. I've heard both yes and no to both of these from different sources.
Thats perfectly possible. What i like to do is be piccolo, and start a struggle with a SBC. The SBC will usually push back the enemy beam for acouple seconds, giving me time to charge another one and fire it into the struggle :) By then they dont have a chance in pushing it back.

But yeah, if you want you can shoot a spirit bomb, then shoot a kame into it right after, but that will be overkill since the enemy wont usually overcome your SB.

Best answers
where do you have to aim to join in the struggle, can you miss the struggle or does it autoaim a bit for ya

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Thats perfectly possible. What i like to do is be piccolo, and start a struggle with a SBC. The SBC will usually push back the enemy beam for acouple seconds, giving me time to charge another one and fire it into the struggle :) By then they dont have a chance in pushing it back.

But yeah, if you want you can shoot a spirit bomb, then shoot a kame into it right after, but that will be overkill since the enemy wont usually overcome your SB.
with the new multiple powerstruggle, there are more tactical possibilties!!!

first a bigbang then a final flash, or other things.... after a powered up shield attack a kamehameha...

W00T4ST1C!!!!

Best answers
im thinking death ball + generic or FB and generic, make frieza and trunks good ps'ers

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
where do you have to aim to join in the struggle, can you miss the struggle or does it autoaim a bit for ya

You have to try and aim for where the two bigs balls of energy are.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:s that multiple struggles would just let the map explode more :p the explosions will be HUGE! :\ isnt there any max explosion of beam in the game? like.. ehm.. beam can only explode on that mutch radius

Best answers
LOL i cant wait me and satan are gonna go crazy with this get ready to laugh your arses off anyway on topic congratz esf team maybe put a max explsion radius like skyrider sugested

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa... Multiple PS is cool... Now Frieza dont need beams :D.... Stick a deathball in and then shoot a Generic beam.... Like madd dog said :D....
and now Im starting to think Unattatched is good.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom