PotW: Goku biatch "punching" Frieza

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea you have NO idea how many animations have been redonne :p

And lets not forget. Hes alone in making them for every character and every form of every character. No 2 character stages will have an identical animation set :p

With 36 models to animate the animation number is.... well... over 9000 (14400+ animations to be exact). With a full set of 512 animations the final number would be 18432 animations. And that man is doing it alone so give him a cookie :p

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Maybe a donut Grega?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yea you have NO idea how many animations have been redonne :p

And lets not forget. Hes alone in making them for every character and every form of every character. No 2 character stages will have an identical animation set :p

With 36 models to animate the animation number is.... well... over 9000 (14400+ animations to be exact). With a full set of 512 animations the final number would be 18432 animations. And that man is doing it alone so give him a cookie :p
If I was him i'd tell you "**** you guys, im not getting paid and no body is helping me, I got better things to do. I'm going home"

seriously!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... its the work ethic of it all..

not only that.. you see what I create for you and that basically motivates me. To make you guys go WHOLY CREEEYYYAAAAP! every 10 seconds, pretty much. But seriously though, a lot of the animations are my own doing because I dont have to add them. Hars gave me an external xml which allows me to ADD animations myself, and that tool alone made me add an extra 100 animations, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom