[Old PotW] PotW: Frieza's Finishing Move

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
heh im sure its not disturbing at all, first of all their of random sizes between an interval, so no not all drops will be the same size. They are much varied, and animated as well, i enlarged em to make them much more visible and easily seen for the pictures ;-{|) < ------- Those are my big juicy chocolate man lips. yeaaaa boy

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh im sure its not disturbing at all, first of all their of random sizes between an interval, so no not all drops will be the same size. They are much varied, and animated as well, i enlarged em to make them much more visible and easily seen for the pictures ;-{|) < ------- Those are my big juicy chocolate man lips. yeaaaa boy
Dalte's got dem DSL.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
IF one would calculate how much chance you have in getting those splashes in that size, the screenshot would be a one-in-a-million, which is exactly the reason why I suggested it.
I don't care if it's an animation, it starts(and proberly goes on for atleast .8 seconds) in that size, which could be disturbing.
Well actually, its much less, at .15 to .2 seconds. Thats all and its also animated and has been shrinked a tad since. It wont bother you believez meh NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom