POTW by Pain & Smith!

Best answers

Awesome picture! Best one in a while! Discuss people!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks to Smith for helping me with that one. <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very well timed I must say. Auras lookin pretty hot too. Now Nobody can ***** about a non 1.3 screenshot

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
O MY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS is awesome Pain but what they do in that picture they are flying and then a strugle?!??!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, that should've been "By Smith|" :/.

Main site and thread title edited to include you since I <3 you so much - Pain

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like the sprites but !!!!!!! (not the ass) i think vegeta-s hair shoud look like ssj3 hair only littler on the back at that speed !!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I really like the picture.....But when are we going to see Teen Gohan?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those palm trees are quite... bent.

Awesome picture though. I think its the best one yet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YEA maybe THE NEXT picture you show us OR ssj2 gohan OR THE GRABBBBBBBBBBBB

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Those palm trees are quite... bent.

Awesome picture though. I think its the best one yet.
Must like YOUR PENIS!

But I agree. Deffinately the best one yet. I don't like vegeta's hair in the picture though. Looks odd. Must have taken a lot of screenies to get it right.

<3 Hybrid

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Uhh yeah, very cool pic indeed
<3 Smiffy n Pain

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great pics. The only thing that bothers me is the position of Vegeta's hands and arms as he swoops. I was kinda hoping his arms would be bent back at a 45 degree angle and his hands would be fists.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys stated that you have a secret in every POTW... I found this one out.

SECRET BACKGROUND ANIME FACES

;-)
^_ -

:O

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
oh **** you found out one of our biggest secrets :O

xD

Best answers
ummg.. that sure is h4x! :D but would mind if some1 explains to mehh what exactly is going on in that pic.? and do we have some other version of the pic. to show the aura and other things better? if do, mind posting them here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The position of Vegeta's arms (swoop) look a lot better than 1.0/1.1/1.2's style. The current look is really awkward, he looks like a dwarf--the arm positioning is rarely seen being used by him in the show.

By the way, you added Buu to the picture... was this intended to resemble Majin Vegeta's battle with Majin Buu... in any way? ...shape? Or even a tiny bit of form? If it is, it's like jeez, I know you can be accuracy Gods, but I'm just not feeling this look. When it comes to Vegeta, I can be a bit of a perfectionist. Lose the armor ... really =/

Still, no one's answered my question on the armors, if you're giving Majin Vegeta that chest armor & blue suit then I don't know where my faith went with your guys' dedication to this mod (that's supposedly based on Dragon Ball Z), perhaps even knowledge if you continue on with your work & refuse to answer my question on why you are using the armor.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
The position of Vegeta's arms (swoop) look a lot better than 1.0/1.1/1.2's style. The current look is really awkward, he looks like a dwarf--the arm positioning is rarely seen being used by him in the show.

By the way, you added Buu to the picture... was this intended to resemble Majin Vegeta's battle with Majin Buu... in any way? ...shape? Or even a tiny bit of form? If it is, it's like jeez, I know you can be accuracy Gods, but I'm just not feeling this look. When it comes to Vegeta, I can be a bit of a perfectionist. Lose the armor ... really =/

Still, no one's answered my question on the armors, if you're giving Majin Vegeta that chest armor & blue suit then I don't know where my faith went with your guys' dedication to this mod (that's supposedly based on Dragon Ball Z), perhaps even knowledge if you continue on with your work & refuse to answer my question on why you are using the armor.
Who knows, we might get a release of buu saga outfit of the same model if we are lucky A(as a custom model or somone might do an edit, but with edit permissions these days). Awsome pic, I guess it was using smiff's pimped aa/af settings again, or was it taken by pain who has none :\. Vegeta looks fine imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom