POTW by Pain & Smith!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
The position of Vegeta's arms (swoop) look a lot better than 1.0/1.1/1.2's style. The current look is really awkward, he looks like a dwarf--the arm positioning is rarely seen being used by him in the show.

By the way, you added Buu to the picture... was this intended to resemble Majin Vegeta's battle with Majin Buu... in any way? ...shape? Or even a tiny bit of form? If it is, it's like jeez, I know you can be accuracy Gods, but I'm just not feeling this look. When it comes to Vegeta, I can be a bit of a perfectionist. Lose the armor ... really =/

Still, no one's answered my question on the armors, if you're giving Majin Vegeta that chest armor & blue suit then I don't know where my faith went with your guys' dedication to this mod (that's supposedly based on Dragon Ball Z), perhaps even knowledge if you continue on with your work & refuse to answer my question on why you are using the armor.
You're really going to complain about a model not fitting a certain saga in the series? Jesus man, get off it. It's just a model. Anyway about us not answering your question, I believe it was answered in this thread.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=60217

Simply because the answer may not have been what you wanted to hear doesn't mean we didn't answer it.

About the pic, it was intended to make reference to Vegeta VS Buu, yes. References don't have to be 100% accurate. Besides, people seem to like it even if it's not accurate enough for your tastes.

Best answers
1 wuv it... 10 thumbs out of 2.... the trees though... *looks at pelvis* PERFECT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, the picture was taken a while ago, so things may have/are changed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Who knows, we might get a release of buu saga outfit of the same model if we are lucky A(as a custom model or somone might do an edit, but with edit permissions these days). Awsome pic, I guess it was using smiff's pimped aa/af settings again, or was it taken by pain who has none :\. Vegeta looks fine imo.
There is no problem with permissions for editing THOSE models, I mean, they come to default in ESF, and may be freely edited, redistributed, etc., right?

Anyway, @ topic-

I am very big fan of 1.3 aura :D
It is getting better and better ^^

And that Buu model looks pwnage.

Vegeta is not looking that good, I'm gonna rig up Kreshi's Vegeta for 1.3 if the default vegeta isnt changed a bit ( I know, still a hard wip, just commenting XD )

Best answers
I still don't see how you people can not like that Vegeta. And also, Kreshi's isn't even that good. The 1.3 Vegeta looks awesome, I would not change a thing about it if I could. Keep up the good work guys!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Vegeta is not looking that good, I'm gonna rig up Kreshi's Vegeta for 1.3 if the default vegeta isnt changed a bit ( I know, still a hard wip, just commenting XD )
Yeah, okay, good luck with that buddy, you don't even own 3dsm/ms3d.

The aura is awesome, so is the Vegeta model, nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom