[Old PotW] PotW At the end of the rainbow

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr. been waiting a whole WEEK for a new screenshot hoping to see some new FX, the damngod graphics you've got, a battledamaged goku or something..but instead we got this?

Please make POTD's instead. :p
Hmmmmm, and here I thought we were supposed to be developing the game. Guess we're supposed to be an image factory. As I've said many times before, we don't really plan the potws. We just see what random images people have taken over the last week and vote on them during the dev meeting. Occasionally someone will go out of their way to make one. Like I did last week with Gohan on Cell Games. But usually it's just whatever we think looks good, or makes us laugh. Again, we all enjoyed the "Disco Buu" joke (referencing Disco Stu from the Simpsons)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
SSSSSSSOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE WHHHHHHERRRREEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVERRRRRRRRRR TTTTHHHEEE RRRRRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNBOOOOOOWWWWWW, WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP HHHHIIIGGGHHH

[video=youtube;8D500hTd-Fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D500hTd-Fo&feature=related[/video]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****, I WAITED A WEEK FOR THIS AND I GET A PICTURE OF A MAP THAT WAS ALREADY REVEALED WITH A ****ING RAINBOW IN PLACE OF THE TEXTURE? ****ING HATE YOU GUYS

In all seriousness, that looks pretty cool... are you guys planning on having normal maps on the maps as well? ;o

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To solve the mystery the pic shows flat shaded world space normals, it helps detecting issues with smoothing groups and other things, so this is of course now a weird skin but a developers tool.

Best answers
yes yes... blabla .... nice PotW....
only 2 days left for the next week and hoping for an update.... or at least gif or something... just like the spirit bomb was....

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i thought it was shenron or a goku on shenron riding him o_O intill i revealed the true secret......oh and this pic's cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom