[Old PotW] PotW 9/20/2009

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would prefer DTs animations too, which is ironic because Im sure hes using some inverse kinematic chains in there somewhere :p

naw man.. Im just that good.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I checked the forum and from what I read, BM:S is basically a update to HL1. They just made the models and maps look better. Nothing, absolutely nothing added in plus to the gameplay.
And that was the entire point of teh damn mod. A Recreation of the originall HL1 with GFX better than HL Source >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I checked the forum and from what I read, BM:S is basically a update to HL1. They just made the models and maps look better. Nothing, absolutely nothing added in plus to the gameplay
That is the exact point of BM:S, retaining the Half Life 1 experience, with Half Life 2 graphics. Now, would you kindly stop with bashing any mod and every person out there? Thank you.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the exact point of BM:S, retaining the Half Life 1 experience, with Half Life 2 graphics. Now, would you kindly stop with bashing any mod and every person out there? Thank you.
agreed man,Boogyman93 please STOP HELPING THE MOD. thank you, no more help :D

Vassago i saw your pg of your works all are great man i like a lot of.i waiting for see some work in esf from you.

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Correction, Boogyman93, stop trolling please. Black Mesa Source actually does feature new gameplay, but I figure you were much too busy posting garbage than reading outlines.

Nice pic Karrde, althought the models are a bit on the bright side.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's not have this get any more off topic. And I didn't take the pic, just posted the thread :p

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like their capes are made of metal, how are they flying with metal capes on their backs?!?!?!!!1

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok, let's get this straight.
Sicron, elcor, StealthSudaka, you don't give a **** about what I say and I don't give a **** about what you say. As for the ideas, I think my ideas are great and I will post them regardless of how ignored they will be. So if you want me to stfu and gtfo just ban me and get it over with. This and BM:S are the only mods I'm waiting to come out since I don't have anything else good to play on a 7600GS, a AMD Athlon x64 and 1gb of ram DDR2.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like their capes are made of metal, how are they flying with metal capes on their backs?!?!?!!!1
Well, actually only Evil Buu's cape looks as if it's made of metal. Fat Buu's cape is more plastic-like.

Anyway I doubt if any of the Buus would have any problem with flying with metal capes on them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also the hands of buu look a bit big and evil buu's the animate (close) look bad.
offtopic:
i have a noob question,who is the boss of esf?

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Boogyman93, what did I just say? Banned from the thread. Anyone else wanna have a go? And don't think I'm not above banning my BTs from a thread either :p (and please, no comments on this post or you'll end up thread banned as well)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, let's get this straight.
Sicron, elcor, StealthSudaka, you don't give a **** about what I say and I don't give a **** about what you say. As for the ideas, I think my ideas are great and I will post them regardless of how ignored they will be. So if you want me to stfu and gtfo just ban me and get it over with. This and BM:S are the only mods I'm waiting to come out since I don't have anything else good to play on a 7600GS, a AMD Athlon x64 and 1gb of ram DDR2.
you have better komp then me.. Im stuck with 512 ddr 1.. D:

be happy with your life

also their hands are like deformed pack of cigarettes.. but thats detail talk, good job overall, if we dont mind the plastic/metal capes, boxy hands and low res textures :thumbsup:

nice teeth tho

ESF Team - Env Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
...the plastic/metal capes, boxy hands and low res textures:shocked:
I agree that the caps and hands could be a bit better. But the textures aren't low res. I believe they're 512x512 textures, which is more than enough for the Halflife 1 engine. They might look a little low res in this shot because the lighting is blowing out the textures. But they're not loaded with super skin-pore detail, mind you. They have a painterly style, in order to fit, you know, the look of the show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom