[Old PotW] POTW - 7/24/11

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wasn't a serious statement reptile, however WHERE ever you go there will always be some hot head who comes in with his mouth in gear and his brain not even engaged. Half the time people give that moron the attention he wants. You ignore them guess what? They get bored and move on because nobody listens nor talks to them. That's all I'm trying to state, maybe someone pissed in his cereal today. Who knows.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And what about FPS?
is it ok when there are a lot of projectiles on the server?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope that we will can disable the ki blast's on the radar.. , Because its can make you confuse.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So the test was more or less succesfull. That's great news.

Nice to see something new for a potw. Maybe you should keep uploading potws like this one, with tests and stuff.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much green and you know that.

sg2

Best answers
Hmm. Is there an actual poll showing that many people would like to play the new version of ESF?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys! :warning:Warnings:warning: all around I guess. DeathShot, Reptile, Naturphoenix for disrespecting others, hallis for spam. This stops now, please. And do not respond or otherwise complain about this. You know the rules. Details should be in your PM inbox. And to everyone else, just because you don't like what someone has to say, doesn't give you the right to jump all over them. It just leads to pointless fighting.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much green and you know that.
Please stop beating a dead horse with the "too much green" joke. At this point it's just spamming.

OT: I know this has been asked before but now I'm curious! How come you guys aren't showing the HUD anymore? Is it just not working ingame at all, or is it just too buggy to show in screenshots?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OT: I know this has been asked before but now I'm curious! How come you guys aren't showing the HUD anymore? Is it just not working ingame at all, or is it just too buggy to show in screenshots?
Oh the look on your face when you realize Hud was removed for hardcore purposes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I honestly wouldn't really mind! It'd be interesting to play ESF without the HUD.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just glitchy atm. We're doing some recoding on it. Mostly we stopped since ppl *****ed about the glitches in potw :p So really, it the fans' fault.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hmm, will you guys also incorporate some kind of warning 'glow' of the nearest energy attacks ? And with warning glow I mean a faint stroke of red or so like when you get shot in other games (CS for example)

Best answers
anyone remember evossj4?:p there was a guy who named himself "encore" he promised and showed cool stuff....only pics^^ photoshop is a good thing aint it?:p

but also i really would like to see something in action! what about a movie of the month thingy? i really would like to see a dinosaur ingame which gets beaten up and maybe you could do something like the dino with a giant fish:D who eats up other guys hehe and then u are on a hidden map inside the fish and if someone kills that fish u get free or if u destroy that minimap(with minimap i mean a room hidden on the map with a teleport trick)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when doing this on the alpha servers would lead to a crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom