[Old PotW] POTW - 7/24/11

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Holy **** this is awesome man. Damaera is on track.

Except the bend over beams they look weird.

Last edited:
The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Last time I checked they locked much much better. Probably reduced SFX for testing.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's mostly aliasing actually. No AA with low res.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a little weary as to what such a large aiming reticle means.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Needs moar deathballs.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I Like to watch movies
I don't like to see photos

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Like to watch movies
I don't like to see photos
Who cares? Stop whining. You have been here for less then a year and have yet to even wait what a lot of us have. So please get in line and shut up.

Ontopic: I gotta say the picture is showing a lot more then I expected. Didn't expect to see Ki blasts and such on the Radar. Everything looks pretty flawless.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Who cares? Stop whining. You have been here for less then a year and have yet to even wait what a lot of us have. So please get in line and shut up.

Ontopic: I gotta say the picture is showing a lot more then I expected. Didn't expect to see Ki blasts and such on the Radar. Everything looks pretty flawless.
No need to snap over someone's opinion. Just because his forum account is a year old doesn't mean much. People like myself have played this game for the past 6 years+. We have lives and didn't follow this community, which doesn't give you the right to point fingers and make accusations.

I'm not trying to be rude im just stating a very valid point and you were out of line.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to snap over someone's opinion. Just because his forum account is a year old doesn't mean much. People like myself have played this game for the past 6 years+. We have lives and didn't follow this community, which doesn't give you the right to point fingers and make accusations.

I'm not trying to be rude im just stating a very valid point and you were out of line.
Crap, i didnt have a life these past years? Did yours ended having posted 67 times in half a month?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Whoaa, nice beam detecting in radar :). I like that. Btw. Don't you think so that frieza is looking too much coloured (i mean colours are strong ^.^)?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a little weary as to what such a large aiming reticle means.
Thats not an aiming reticle. The HUD is disabled in the pic, so what you see is the player lock-on function. It appears as red when active, and then orange for a while before it finally disappears. Kinda like 1.1s thingy.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i would like the radar "glass" a bit different. Bigger maybe... i don't know.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think someone needs a tissue. I really like the "yours ended" great grammar. If you had a brain you would be dangerous ;)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sorry, but they don't have to show us anything. So what is the point of *****ing about getting a picture instead of a video? I mean really? Whine because they didn't give us a video? We have seen this too much lately and its getting rather obnoxious. I am pretty tired of people acting like the Devs are supposed to give us this stuff and such.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoaa, nice beam detecting in radar :). I like that. Btw. Don't you think so that frieza is looking too much coloured (i mean colours are strong ^.^)?
If you look carefully, you can see there's a light source (ki attack) right in front of him. We're pretty happy with the results from this one, it used to have some unwanted side effects.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry, but they don't have to show us anything. So what is the point of *****ing about getting a picture instead of a video? I mean really? Whine because they didn't give us a video? We have seen this too much lately and its getting rather obnoxious. I am pretty tired of people acting like the Devs are supposed to give us this stuff and such.
It's criticism from a nobody. Who cares? I mean if professional athletes cried every time they made a booboo where would they be? Apparently his picture isn't worth a thousand words. Go ahead piss him off or any other troll on the forums off. Lead by example is all I'm saying. Hate me, love me, do I give a ****? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom