[Old PotW] POTW 6/29/2014 Cell games graphics update

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Think the problem atm is , we don't have to anything new to show. Currently i'm just working on recoding the map renderer and porting shaders to glsl for better support and higher/more stable FPS. That means the visuals are the same just some limitations like material amounts were raised.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of pure curiosity though: Assuming the game works somewhat most of the time, on a scale from mild annoyance to excruciating torture (use your imagination for in betweens) how hard is it actually to get a hold of a POTW.

Just curious, is all.
Considerring that some people are really strict with quality, id say its about the Spanish Inquisition type of deal.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Considerring that some people are really strict with quality, id say its about the Spanish Inquisition type of deal.
Really? I thought people would be happy to just see more of the mod.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ditto here.

Who really cares if Krillin's neck is broken (didn't even see that until someone pointed it out) or if the lights shine beautifully on Third from Frieza's eyes? At this point I personally would even take a picture of a map in the making and how it looks like while still in the program used to make it...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ditto here.

Who really cares if Krillin's neck is broken (didn't even see that until someone pointed it out) or if the lights shine beautifully on Third from Frieza's eyes? At this point I personally would even take a picture of a map in the making and how it looks like while still in the program used to make it...
I didnt say community, although lots of people tend to jump at any chance to throw an insult your way.

In any case im just off work now. Ill update and see what i can come up with as soon as i eat. I cant promise anything special though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom