[Old PotW] POTW - 6/13/10 - OHHHHHHHHHH BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think it looks great! And if you say it's a heavy wip, then I will probably make love with the finished version!

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
who the hell are u dude? really? if ur mad go be mad somewhere else becuz im sure many others can care less about ur opinion. u think its our job to please u? we do this for fun and show updates of what WE did. We dont have to do a damn thing, we do it becuz we enjoy doing it. and thats all there is too it. if u gotta a problem, deal with it yourself. we fixed that skin problem a LONG time ago, it made its way back when we reverted something for some certain reason. every post u make pisses me off. go away if u cant wait, there are plenty of people here that can appreciate what we do and what we show. your an unnecessary addition who should simply be subtracted, that's all. u also forget that we have lives. u seriously think we sit inside your internet on your computer and just do esf stuff all day. we work hard on this **** but yea we have a life and sometime that is much more important. we have updates to post and when they are ready they will be posted. your "frustration" or what ever bull**** u wanna call it does nothing to help neither u or us becuz either way you have to wait, and your GOING to wait. Period.

Update coming soooon to the all the other ppl we loveeeee excluding "that" dude, i promise yall that, expect it next week :D by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....pssshh...prick
Let me ask you something. What do you think where you are? In a DISCUSSIONforum where every single one just write stuff like "great", "n1", "awesome" at each single thing you do and get an erection? It can't be that bad... I know you're at a point where a discussion is with no sense anymore, because you're have a bad feeling by me. In that case stop spamming stupid kiddie-stuff like you did before. (Reminds me at my example of the lolly in my previous post).
As I said that I believe that the team code 60% of their day I would try to say that I think that you're doing something instead of nothing! If you can't read between the lines it's okay but also no reason to write such an attacking post against my person. How old are you? My "critic" (if you would call it like that) wasn't just against you. It was just a conclusion. And, as I said before, we're in a forum and not everyone is getting amazed by an simple gif (to speak in a "low-level-way" like you did). There are always people like me who think that the earth is not a super-duper-place like heaven... *carefully: ironic*

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me ask you something. What do you think where you are? In a DISCUSSIONforum where every single one just write stuff like "great", "n1", "awesome" at each single thing you do and get an erection? It can't be that bad... I know you're at a point where a discussion is with no sense anymore, because you're have a bad feeling by me. In that case stop spamming stupid kiddie-stuff like you did before. (Reminds me at my example of the lolly in my previous post).
As I said that I believe that the team code 60% of their day I would try to say that I think that you're doing something instead of nothing! If you can't read between the lines it's okay but also no reason to write such an attacking post against my person. How old are you? My "critic" (if you would call it like that) wasn't just against you. It was just a conclusion. And, as I said before, we're in a forum and not everyone is getting amazed by an simple gif (to speak in a "low-level-way" like you did). There are always people like me who think that the earth is not a super-duper-place like heaven... *carefully: ironic*

Get back in the kitchen!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You need to distract us with new stuff :p

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I now know why a lot of free games like this die.

You give them an inch...

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You weren't being a critic, you were acting like a ****ing child who didn't get a toy in his McDonalds Kids Meal. Don't deny that, either, because you like to make big deals out of Goku's back being reversed and there not being any updates.

And yes, not everybody is going to like what's posted. Big deal. Grow up and take what they give you, if the team wanted they could just stop delivering content all together and just not give a **** about what you guys say. Just sayin'.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Although you, mutsu, have a point saying to learn to take the critics (because all critics are welcome and bla bla... ), u have to learn how to give a non-offensive one.
Personally i find it alright to say that things aren't well done in some aspects... but to say they're doing nothing when working on ESF, after showing u all of this... that is just pure bull****, grow up cuz obviously u haven't.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough guys. Dont make me lock this thing please >.<

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The particle effect that Spirit Bomb causes is really cool. I wonder if that is the actual Spirit Bomb at full charge... or if that was just an experiment.

I remember when beams that big would crash servers back in the Alpha days.

Best answers
Oh boy ~_~ ->> X
______

Anyway, I was just wondering, how big will the beam heads and ends will be at the end version? Ive seen the POTW where Goku fires his Kamehameha at Namek, but is that the final?
I mean, I hope they will be bigger cause the big beamhead gives a more "powerful" feeling, you know.

(Don't worry, my beam fetish is totally healthy..)

:smile:

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Although you, mutsu, have a point saying to learn to take the critics (because all critics are welcome and bla bla... ), u have to learn how to give a non-offensive one.
Personally i find it alright to say that things aren't well done in some aspects... but to say they're doing nothing when working on ESF, after showing u all of this... that is just pure bull****, grow up cuz obviously u haven't.
Yeah, you're right, I should be more non-offensive, but it's very hard, because everyone else is pissed off on me. Anyway, I have to correct you. I never said that the team doing nothing. Never, please read my posts again. And comments like "grow up" is the best way to show that you're all just little kids. Maybe it sounds hard now, but why is nobody saying things like I do?! Because he would be f***ed by every other person on this forum. I'm no "beginner", and I play since the alpha and I guess that nobody is better than another. Your (and also mine) behavior show me that we all can't handle with "bad news" in any way.
Please, don't take the point on the goku-model-bug. I just say it every single time I did a post in the last, what?, 6 months?! Maybe longer, maybe less. Doesn't matter. What matters is that they didn't fix these thing and if they say they already did and "somehow" it's coming back ... come on, I never saw it correctly, after I created a topic. And if they show it always with the wrong symbol - i will always say it again. Just to remember. Like I said: it's not the point for me. It's just along the way. Not more.
Last but not least, comments like "get back into kitchen" shows me that you've no right to say that I'm a child. Sry, but why should change my behavior while becoming things like that and no moderator reacts?! I already said that it feels like "attacking" me. Nothing happend. That's the point who's pitty. Not to forget, you surely can do the same things.
Anyway, thanks for your comment. It's the only one which was kind of objectiv.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you're right, I should be more non-offensive, but it's very hard, because everyone else is pissed off on me. Anyway, I have to correct you. I never said that the team doing nothing. Never, please read my posts again. And comments like "grow up" is the best way to show that you're all just little kids. Maybe it sounds hard now, but why is nobody saying things like I do?! Because he would be f***ed by every other person on this forum. I'm no "beginner", and I play since the alpha and I guess that nobody is better than another. Your (and also mine) behavior show me that we all can't handle with "bad news" in any way.
Please, don't take the point on the goku-model-bug. I just say it every single time I did a post in the last, what?, 6 months?! Maybe longer, maybe less. Doesn't matter. What matters is that they didn't fix these thing and if they say they already did and "somehow" it's coming back ... come on, I never saw it correctly, after I created a topic. And if they show it always with the wrong symbol - i will always say it again. Just to remember. Like I said: it's not the point for me. It's just along the way. Not more.
Last but not least, comments like "get back into kitchen" shows me that you've no right to say that I'm a child. Sry, but why should change my behavior while becoming things like that and no moderator reacts?! I already said that it feels like "attacking" me. Nothing happend. That's the point who's pitty. Not to forget, you surely can do the same things.
Dude. There's a difference between being civil and pointing out things that you don't like and are wrong, and being an utter douche bag. You were being the latter. We're "pissed off" at you because you walked in on your high horse, demanding an update and got pissed off because a minor bug that was fixed, then reverted. You don't need to remind us that the bug is still there, I think we know when we look at a picture that shows Goku's back. You complain about people attacking you, but re-read your post. You're pissed off because a minor bug that was fixed was reverted? What, do you not believe the team or something? Why would they lie to you? They would just tell you straight up if it wasn't fixed.

Also, bad news? What the **** are you talking about? You come out of nowhere saying you're bored because of the lack of updates and content, and then, here comes my shocked face everybody, you *****ed about the back still being incorrect. I think you need to get your **** straight before pointing fingers.

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers

now on to the pic of the week:

guys it looks awesome! keep up the good work!
id say swing that ban hammer on all the whiners
ur doing all this for free and still they think they can demand stuff,
like changing a pointless texture on the back of a character...cmon use ur brain

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmm...didnt notice any "bug" in that Pic.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Gokus Symbol is mirrored.

I know for a fact that Kynetik fixed it at one time. Didnt really notice it get rverted since i have no eye for GFX details ^^

In any case Mutsu

Sry, but why should change my behavior while becoming things like that and no moderator reacts?
And i told everyone to stop this argument as i dont want to end up locking a POTW thread. And no im not a moderator, im dev team damnit >.<

That goes for you to dam. So let me repeat myself one more time.

1.) That bug is no longer important as the model in the pictures will not be the one in the final release. Yes we are making a new one thats a tad more optimized.

2.) This senseless argument is going to far. This is a friggin POTW thread and you are all acting like little kids fighting over whos the better super hero >.<

Im happy that we have fans that support us so much, but starting an argument over something this trivial is nothing but childish.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
@mutsu, why don't you have anything to drink? choose one, making you better feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom