[Old PotW] POTW-15-1-2012 Trunks /Vegeta

Discord Member
Best answers
can't wait for the game .... strolling around as majin vegeta .... EPPIIIICCCC

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can't wait to RP that Trunks(me) trains with his father Vegeta(friend), to become the most powerful beings in the universe! :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Nice It looks like ssj

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your reply says nothing about if there will be popped veins or not.
It was a normal SSJ2 model with no M originally. Meaning it can go either of the 3 ways. Especially since the edit was done half as a joke to begin with. Though its true that that was ages ago and that no one bothered to remove the mark.

So it can go one of the 3 ways:
- Remove the M
- Dont change a thing
- Edit the skin to be correct to the char

And it all depends on the maker of the model.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I personally think that you should go with the real buff Majin Vegeta instead of a "normal" SSJ2. It makes it a little more diverse and I would think more fun to the game. Majin Vegeta made a large impact in DBZ.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really no. He was used due to the popular rivalry with Goku. So Toriyama came up with a reason for them to fight. Thats all Majin Vegeta ever was.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, but what I mean is that popularity directed the creation of Majin Vegeta and because of the popularity for the rivalry the popularity shifted into the character. Thus with the usage of the word "impact" I meant, that a lot of the fans actually like Majin Vegeta as the fallen Saiyan Prince! And the story behind it is quite dramatic. Majin Vegeta is a lot more, than ordinary SSJ2 Vegeta.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, if I remember correctly, it started out Toriyama was going to make Piccolo out to be the "majin". But his producer suggested Vegeta (due to the popularity of the rivalry and people wanting to see a SSJ Goku and Vegeta go at it). Thus Majin Vegeta was born. As for him being more buff, he wasn't really. He just had the veins pop and had the dark borders around his eyes, that's all that made him different from his ssj2 look.

Discord Member
Best answers
he was more powerful actually .... that's the effect of being majin. if you know read carefully you would know that. vegeta let it happen because it would make him stronger than he already was .... same reason why the other majins fell under the control .... they all wanted more power

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he was more powerful actually .... that's the effect of being majin. if you know read carefully you would know that. vegeta let it happen because it would make him stronger than he already was .... same reason why the other majins fell under the control .... they all wanted more power
Who was talking about power? I was talking about the overall look of the character.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
There's bleed through on Trunks' shirt. Other than that, this is looking great. Fantastic picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom