Potara earrings fusion problem

Best answers
Hi there,
I've been seeking solution of my issue in this forums, but I couldn't find any proper answer to it (I've just tested the hints you gave the others).
So, here we go:
I got the latest version of ESF just downloaded from this page, I also installed ESF ECX RC2 big pack 8,4.
My problem is just I can't make a fusion being Goku or Vegeta and I didn't try Gotens or Trunks. Tell me if I do something wrong or it's just a fault of my game.
I already tried lotta methods, none of them did actually work. I do following for instance:
1. I gather earrings or just dragon grands my wish and drops me a couple
2. I pick up them both and press "8" button to put one on my ear, but it doesn't work, I still have them both unused, but if I drop one, I can put another one on my ear. When I pick back the dropped one, it all quits. I tried a way with pushing right mouse button in different moments but it didn't work out as well.
Are there any requirements with amount of pl or anything other I need to have done before?

Thx for patience in reading and for your attention
Hope you're gonna help me anyhow ;)

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly, dont post 2 clones of the same topic :p

Ok, once you have potara, and you select them as your weapon, hold down either LMB or RMB (I cant remember which), keep holding it down, and the other character will appear out of nowhere and you will fuse into Vegetto.

Im not sure if there is a PL restriction though, hopefully someone else can confirm.

Lastly, welcome to the forums! Make sure you read all the stickies ^_^

Best answers
Firstly, dont post 2 clones of the same topic :p
uh ye, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. Shame on me, I don't know how to edit and remove my threats/posts :scared:

Ok, once you have potara, and you select them as your weapon, hold down either LMB or RMB (I cant remember which), keep holding it down, and the other character will appear out of nowhere and you will fuse into Vegetto.
I checked all the "weapons" i got then, there's no potara :/ I have got it like this:

img149.imageshack.us/img149/8183/esf.jpg

I think the text in white indicates something important (I marked it inside red square) I have neither weapon of potara nor the buttons 9 and 0 don't work (I can only drop both of earrings by pressing 8 button)

Lastly, welcome to the forums! Make sure you read all the stickies ^_^
Thx, I'm glad to be part of it :D

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to post an image, put the link to the picture between
tags

OK, i dont think Ive ever seen that dialog on the screen before. You should just be able to select the potara in your weapons list (press them a few times because I think it cycles between fusion dance and potara), then you just need to hold down one of the mouse buttons. Have you tried 'equiping' the potara like the text says, then holding down one of the mouse buttons?

Best answers
If you want to post an image, put the link to the picture between
tags
I know, but I'm not able to use those tags until I reach 5 posts :lol:

OK, i dont think Ive ever seen that dialog on the screen before. You should just be able to select the potara in your weapons list (press them a few times because I think it cycles between fusion dance and potara), then you just need to hold down one of the mouse buttons. Have you tried 'equiping' the potara like the text says, then holding down one of the mouse buttons?
hm, but the fact is, that weapon you're talking about is absolutely gone, even though I try and try again. I tried pressing and holding mouse buttons in vain too. I also equiped an earrings (only one, cuz as I said in my 1st post I couldn't equip an earring while I was having then both, I just had to drop one before equipping, when eqipped it and took back the other, the 1st one wasn't equipped no more). I've got lack of ideas now. :/

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure you just installed only ;

ESF 1.2.3
ECX rc2
BigPack 8.4

?

Cause it doesnt look like that in your screenshot

Best answers
It's likely that my older bro messed something up, cuz he took a care of installing that game and any extra stuff. He didn't attempt to ask on forums, cause his english skills are kinda low. I shall ask him about this tomorrow, maybe I'll find out something more, but I reckon those things I told you are the only that are installed.

We're gonna remove all we've installed, and reintall the game + big pack once more to see if that helps. I hope it's going to help me, otherwise I'll come back to this thread. I don't wanna be a bother, so I quit asking and I'll try some more things on my own. :) thx anyway for sacrificing your valuable time for my issue :)

Greetingz :)

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No problem, happy to help out.

Welcome!

Freelance Mappzor