Post Your Most Embarresing Moment In School!

Best answers
Whats your most embarresing moment in school? share it with us.

My moment is in high school in music we had to do a song reveiw and someone did "Say my name" by destinys child and the teacher said "Alright who is the no name person who did say my name by destinys child? Then without even thinking I just song Say my name say my name! (not surprises since i like to sing in class) everyone laughed at me even the teacher my buddies never let me live it down.

In primary school this dude daxed me when i was taking a drink from the bublers and i was bending down poking my ass out so he comes up and daxes me showing me red undies to the whole school and the bublurs is in full veiw of people to my luck noone saw.
Well he's a jackass this dude and loves to piss me off so when i was talking to some chicks ( I like one of them) he come up and tried to dax my but to my luck I had a belt so it was all cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Furrk school no offense, most of the time when people think I am embarrassed, I'm not usually, because those kind of things do not bother me any longer, the only time when I got embarrassed was in High School, when I was a Freshmen for the first day, I remember forgetting my book bag, forgetting my locker combination, forgetting lunch money, late to all my classes, missed the bus home, forgot my Cell Phone so I currently didn't have a ride, so I walked home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I typically never get embarrassed at school, but one that can probably take the cake was in 6th grade.

Note: It was a very hot day. I was walkin with my friends on the mile, and right in front of us was the girl I liked, and my friends encouraged and balls'ed me up to ask her out. So, I walk up and ask her out, and she said "I have to ask my parents", but when we went back inside, she said "Nah, forget my parents, yes I will"

Sure as hell was happy, but out of no where, right after that, I got a nosebleed. Total random nosebleed, haha. Needless to say we didn't really do anything, barely even hung out with her.

Another one was I was giving my required 8th grade graduation speech in front of the whole class for English (i didn't have to read it to the entire class). Anyways, while I was talking, little Johnny decided to have a breath of fresh air. Everyone noticed, and even my teacher did. I decided "**** it" and went along with it, and when I finished my speech, I stroke a poke and made it obvious I didn't care much. I put my hands on my hips and puffed my chest out, and somewhat my crotch. Everyone laughed and our hot teacher even made a comment. She said herself "Alright Johnny, go sit down. I mean Alex."

aaaahhh, memories :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was one moment in Geography class when I was sure as hell embarrased. Alright, it started off by me knocking my pencil case off the table, but it was open, so all my stuff scattered on the floor. I, being a lazy-ass, didn't want to go around my desk, but crawled under it to get my stuff. At that moment, my chair collapsed from the weight of my school bag which was on it, and all my books were now on the floor. At this point I'm pissed, I get all my stuff from the pencil case, but then, when I was standing up, I hit my head. Then, because I was wearing baggy pants, one of my friends yells out "Dan you idiot!!!! I can see your underpants!!!!". Everyone is laughing and I'm pissed as hell, embarrased, my head hurts, and I kick my desk out of rage, which was wobbly in the first place and it fell down, which eventually caused me to visit the principal. But that's not the worst of it, since three days later one of my friends wrote a report about it -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've walked into walls, been hit in the head, etc etc etc so many times I think I shook something loose. In highschool I mean. Way back.

Best answers
in class.... it was silent.......very silent.........but suddenly........PPPPPFFFFRRRRRTTTTT!!!!.....o_o

yeah i had to fart so hard,couldnt hold it any longer because i laughed silently to a joke my classmate made.
the whole class was disgusted and i turned glowing red. lol.......... want to do it again....... too bad schools over.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, 6th grade. The devil of elementary school.

One day, we were given an assignment to be completed at home. All we had to do was pick a topic (could have been anything) and roll with it. So I chose the Marshmallow Man from Ghost Busters. I wrote a 2 page essay (yeah, yeah, shut up, it was in 6th grade. 2 pages was a lot back then) on everything I knew about the Marshmallow Man.

A week later, our projects were due for presentation. So I go to school, go through all of my classes carrying this big ass cardboard presentation along with me. When it finally comes time to present our projects, guess who the teachers chose first? ...That whore. She chose me. I hate going first. Normally, I just sit back and watch some other people give their presentations. That gives me an idea of how I'm going to present mine. However, I wasn't that luxurious this time. So I get called up, and I'm standing in front of the entire class. I start my presentation by introducing the Marshmallow Man, as some people might not know who he is. I'm sorta stuttering because I want to hurry up and sit the **** back down. When I'm about half way done with my presentation, I fart AND get a boner in front of the entire class. My teacher then decided it would be best if I sat back down and finished my presentation later, after some other kids had done theirs. I then trip on my way back to my desk, and fall face first into some other kid's presentation.

I only had enough time to see that it was a presentation on cars. So my face got hit by a little paper Ford Mustang. I get back up, shake it off, and finally make it back to my desk in time for the next kid to go up. So he's giving his presentation, and for some reason, even though I wasn't on stage anymore, I still fealt very nervous, so I kept letting out silent but damn near lethal farts. Everyone kept looking at me, as if they thought that it was all from that one fart from earlier, but it wasn't. It was a deadly combo of farts designed to put the entire class to sleep so that I could make my escape out the window.

So yeah, top that knee-grows.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well not my most embarrasing moment in school, but one of my friends.

He had to read something from a biology book, but the guy is dyslectic and had serious problems pronoucing some words. One of them being organism. While he tried to pronouce it, me and an another friend to mine whispered "Orgasm" to him and he said it loud and clear in the biology class, "orgasm".

Yes it's childish, but I was 14 back then :p

Best answers
When I'm about half way done with my presentation, I fart AND get a boner in front of the entire class. My teacher then decided it would be best if I sat back down and finished my presentation later, after some other kids had done theirs. I then trip on my way back to my desk, and fall face first into some other kid's presentation.
hahahahahahahaha... oh man you win! thats it!im dieing hahahahahhahahaha.....
fart AND a boner,unbeatable!!!! *falls from chair while laughing*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bloody nose+sneeze=awesome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say my most embarassing moment that I remember happened a couple days ago when I was walking into the student center at the university I go to and opened the door too quick and it came back at me and I jammed my pinky. A lot of people were behind me and it was in the middle of the day so I'm sure a lot of people saw...and my pinky really hurt too.

Also it's really icy here and I've slipped and fallen a couple times and have had many close calls as well.

Best answers
Oh these are great.

I farted in a history exam all the dudes laughed and i got some glares from the chicks but then it calmed down i was more worried about my jackass teacher who would have spazzed at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom