Post your, "HOLY **** THAT MUST OF HURT" Videos thread :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the uber thread of those videos that make you feel pain surge through your face, your arm, even your nuts when you just watch it.

This one takes the cake D:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/curbstomp.html

This video makes my mouth drop and tears shot up into my eyes, cause i'm imagining the immense pain you'd get from that.

And please, if its from ebaumsworld, dont be *** and be like, "omg ebaums thats *** lol its ebaums therefore i refuse to watch"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks painful. As a sidenote, I'd discourage going to EbaumsWorld at all--he gets paid for every person who visits, at the expense of the people whose work he's stolen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg ebaums thats *** lol its ebaums therefore i refuse to watch

j/k

To think that we evolved from creatures like that. It's nausiating.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god... Kain I hate you now. I'm going to have nightmares from just watching that video. The weddings off Kain. D:

KyoKusanagi

K
Lol that video was taken out of context...

The full video is a Backyard Wrestling music video starring those two kids who are actually very talented (if a little nutty) and its hosted on Break.com - shouldn't be too hard to find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you take somebody being curb stomped out of context? Was there a bug on his forehead we don't know about? Or was he merely rearranging his face so that his glasses will fit?

Best answers
Ebaum sucks.

But the video is savaged and they have taken it from the Backyard Wrestling video.

KyoKusanagi

K
Out of context as in the thing was setup as a stunt for backyard wrestling - which it did work with minimal damage to the kid being stomped.

Seph nailed it - great video ey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom