POST YOUR HALLOWEEN CONCEPT/IDEA

Best answers
Iam gonna be cell and 2 of my friends are gonna dress up like 17 and 18 and at each house i will devour them with my "tail" and hopefully that skeetch will work and we will get lots of candy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
Iam gonna be cell and 2 of my friends are gonna dress up like 17 and 18 and at each house i will devour them with my "tail" and hopefully that skeetch will work and we will get lots of candy.
Devour the owners of the house, and sell the house :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking of something like this:

Just gotta make sure the pit's big enough. \o/

Best answers
Roflmao!! Your concept rocks DragonDude. It's so simple, and yet brilliantly funny.

My concept is basically too look good, meaning to get the candy i love oh-so much, i will become the eye-candy, and get the most candy possible, and since im 16 now, im now allowed to dress up anyway i want, so im sure this is going to work out pretty well. I ordered 2 costumes 8 days ago from wisheslingerie and got them both yesterday. Although i still haven't picked which one im planning on wearing.

Here's the images of what they look like.

Daisy Costume

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/Cardcaptorsakura/southerndaisy.jpg

Female Football Player Costume

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/Cardcaptorsakura/femalefootballplayer.jpg

All in all, im basically being a slutty trap, not just too get more candy, but to steal other's people candy as well. I didn't care too dress in a scary costume this time, my mom actually wanted me too be a butterfly, but that wasn't happening. I can't wait, only 3 more days.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. As for me.....NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISTION!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every year for halloween we gather at my friends large house, which has a walkway with hedges and a large, creaky old porch. We use his special effects knowledge to sit out all night. The mission is simple: scare away as many people as possible who try to take the candy--so at midnight, we get to keep the remains.

My friend once lied face down on his porch in movie blood for four hours...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just gonna do the college student thing and go to parties. Not super huge house parties though, just a few small ones my friends are hosting.

I'll post a picture of my costume in the other halloween thread when I can find the USB cable to my digital camera.

Best answers
I'm going to be a White Castle burger box

White Castle FTW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Heh. As for me.....NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISTION!!!

****, that would be the best costume ever. Are you going to get the big red hat or the pilot hat?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4gokou said:
i turned out to be a hobo, pretty good one too.
Sorry to say, this thread is closed. Anything above two weeks old (meaning no one has posted in 2 weeks) is considered dead, so plz dont revive dead threads :).

This will get closed <_<

Indeed, but you're not a mod, so let's try not to act like one, ok? - Pain

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...and closed, but since I get the last word, I was the one with the hood ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom