Post your funky ESF demos!

Best answers
well it's like the topic with the pics ... BUT .... you have to post the funky battles you recorded ... ( if you don't know how to record please don't ask here )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I had some fun fights...some that would get most people laughing pretty hard...but alas! No demos!!! >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Oh I had some fun fights...some that would get most people laughing pretty hard...but alas! No demos!!! >.<
Was it the battles where you CONSTANTLY WENT FOR ME AND KEPT THROWING ME?!?!?!?!
Yeah I've had some crazy battles but I never recorded them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Groovy had these two demos he posted on here a while back. They were pretty crazy.

As for me... I have some demos, but meh... i don't have anywhere to host them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think i have the ones youre talking about, if its the 1.0 fights from him in Bi0, but its on my HDD in garage, I might just steal it and redistribute those lol.. They were intense, but it was 1.0 every fight was intense...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone posts .dem files, make sure you include any custom resources in them, like maps. Half-Life demos aren't like a recorded video in that sense, it actually plays the demo as if it were the game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
I think i have the ones youre talking about, if its the 1.0 fights from him in Bi0, but its on my HDD in garage, I might just steal it and redistribute those lol.. They were intense, but it was 1.0 every fight was intense...
yea, those were the ones. they were called b1 and b2 i think. they were friggin amazing. if you could get them, you gotta send them to me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kreshi's ssj2 model i believe :eek: nice video's, but why isnt sonic kicking ass o_O?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look closely and you will see about 3 random arrows

Yeah :(

DMW

Best answers
and isnt asking what goku model he had off topic???,those sonic models are pretty nice i may make a knuckles model for him to fight some time nice videos btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
and isnt asking what goku model he had off topic???,those sonic models are pretty nice i may make a knuckles model for him to fight some time nice videos btw.
I think he already has a Knuckles/Super Knuckles model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zomg you shows something in there thats a no no...

Anyway, nice models, but why is chakra the only one posting demos... err flasmos..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And because no one wants to find a place to fit a demo file, download it, and upload it to esf

Fraps+Windows Movie Maker+Flash MX=Easy Presentation.

Best answers
Charkra-X, I saw my username in that first video you posted, it said, ~Kai~|Mccdbz5 killed someone, I couldn't see the other name, but in that second video, was that me fighting you when you said, Super Sonic getting wooped by Goku, cause I remeber that part in the fight with Gohan, and I was Goku, so it might have been me and you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom