Post Your Favorite VG Fanboy Media

Best answers
:] This is just for laughs, im sure as most of u know, there are console fanboy created images and videos that go around the next all the time (it doesnt matter its valid or not) so post some of your favorite ones u thought were funny. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://home.comcast.net/~rockerforcexv/hostedimages/sig_nintendo.gif

I highly doubt I should allow this, as it's basically no different than "Post funny racism pics" or "Post funny anti-religious pics" etc. It's a powder keg and only a matter of time before people start making their own to counter people and such.

There really aren't that many of these out there. I don't really see a lot of pro-Sony and Xbox ones, anyway. Most of what I've seen are Wii fans, doing it to make themselves feel better about their machine of choice being the target of so much disdain.

You probably made these, anyhow. And I know I made the one I'm posting now. So the odds are this is going to turn into a subliminal console war within, ehh, we'll call it 12 posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happened to all the i hate xbox people, now everyone hates sony?

Best answers
what happened to all the i hate xbox people, now everyone hates sony?
Well it's not so much that people don't hate Xbox anymore-- it's the fact that no one really cares about it. It's currently all about the Wii and Playstation 3 (Powerhouse vs Innovation)-- and right now(This is mainly due to the price and some aspects that were made out to be stolen by it's competition and Anti-Sony Fanboys.) everyone wants the gaming console with the most dominance to experience Nintendo's misfortune. And to make things worse, a new alliance has formed-- hence..

And E3 left a horrible impression among most of gaming community for Sony. All of the hate will probably be over after TGS comes around-- but until then, im joining in on the fun. Afterall, it's not everyday Sony leaves rooms for any major complaints, so i guess im going to enjoy the amusing media that's going around, as well as the dissatisfaction for the next few months while it last. Although, i do love Sony about as much as i love Nintendo.

Anyway's i found this to be highly amusing. Afterall, it doesn't let us forget what started all of this in the first place-- Sony's E3 Press Conference Video.

http://www.gameklip.com/v/719/

As for images, i only had one saved-- though it's really more cute then amusing, because it represented the Wii60's birth.

That's a good one Roflmao!!!

Best answers
Well it's not so much that people don't hate Xbox anymore-- it's the fact that no one really cares about it. It's currently all about the Wii and Playstation 3 (Powerhouse vs Innovation)-- and right now(This is mainly due to the price and some aspects that were made out to be stolen by it's competition and Anti-Sony Fanboys.)
PS3 and Wii ? are you that naive ? after E3, PS3 doesnt stand a chance :S not without stealing and lying anyway. its btw 360 and the wii

this one is the best for sure.

Best answers
Babyboy said:
PS3 and Wii ? are you that naive ? after E3, PS3 doesnt stand a chance :S not without stealing and lying anyway. its btw 360 and the wii
-- Im sorry but your wrong, they didnt steal anything-- i'll leave it at that. Just to keep on topic, i found this one to be amusing.

Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
-- Im sorry but your wrong, they didnt steal anything--

i rest my case...their liars and theives..dont make me whip out more evidence consider this an reality check :S :no: :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babyboy said:

i rest my case...their liars and theives..dont make me whip out more evidence consider this an reality check :S :no: :\

way to go completely against what the thread was meant for...

do it again and ull get a warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Don't forget what I said at the beginning of the thread. Axman is a lot nicer than I am, be thnkful he got to you first or I would've already warned you. If you skip over a SaiyanPrideXIX post in videogames, especially in a thread where it is increasingly antagonistic, you can expect a reality check of your own quickly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom