Post your desktop.. corner.. thingy..

Best answers
Well yea, post the area where your PC is etc ^^

Mine:

What you can find on this pic are: my cellphone, wallet, 2 remote controls (TV and stereo), iPod, orange juice, 2 bottles of water, Warcraft 3: TFT, Day of Defeat: Source, clockradio, webcam, gifts received from friends and lots of cables.. And ofcourse my PC ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My amazingly complex and insanly expensive workstation:

haha, jk...

Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
Computer #2
You do know the Draconian Deflector is beter than the Skullflame Shield, right? /cackle

I'll post a pic of mine once I get my video card in the bugger and get it rigged up. If my Mobile phone will allow me to do it :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

I live in a basement with a cheap, crumbling tile-floor.

In picture, note:<ul>
<li>Wear spots from wrists touching the slide-out tray (and wear spots under mouse)
<li>Dual 17" monitors hooked up to my 500mhz linux machine running PrBoom (a Doom clone).
<li>The thing sitting on the top left of the monitor in the middle of the pic is my WRT45G running DD-WRT. lol
<li>3 video cards on top of my desktop monitor (2 are PCI Voodoo 3's!), sitting next to almost a gig of SDRAM
</ul>

:rolleyes:

Best answers
"When the sun comes down, Kurt crawls out of his social life, into his basement takes off his pants, puts on his thick glasses and changes into his alter-ego, *insert nerdish title here*!"
I'm just kidding! I just though of possibilities why would you put your computers in your basement. Yeah, i read the "i live there" part afterwards...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jariroth said:
"When the sun comes down, Kurt crawls out of his social life, into his basement takes off his pants, puts on his thick glasses and changes into his alter-ego, *insert nerdish title here*!"
I'm just kidding! I just though of possibilities why would you put your computers in your basement. Yeah, i read the "i live there" part afterwards...
You should see the pile of cables/hardware on the floor behind me in that picture. o_o

I probably have enough spare parts to build 2-3 more servers >_<

I forgot to mention, that black box under the monitor on the far right is my 1.7ghz Dell workstation, acting as a NS/CS 1.6 server, webserver, database server, and file dump running Debian linux. :p It'll probably host a 1.3 server if 1.3 ever comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You can't see the trash... I'm a filthy human being sometimes XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
Computer #2

My little home office.
Heh, wish I had those core forged greaves... 6/8 might but still lacking in FR.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:

You can't see the trash... I'm a filthy human being sometimes XD
Are you wearing sunglasses? D: that screen gives of more light then a lightbulb :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom