• Game Cube?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Box?

• PS2?

• Total voters
Best answers
I was bored so i though up ill make car thread.
It's simple just post your cars, it can be your parents car or you can even post a cycle if you want. Just post anything that you use for transportation. The picture doesnt have to be of exactly the same vehicle, just post a similar picture.

Ok here goes:

Seat Toledo -92 (no spoiler, colour is almost similar to the picture)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I drive a box.

But seriously, I have a license but no car because my college doesnt allow cars freshmen year. Next year I get this:

:)

Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
this kind of topic was made a lont time ago -.-
Yeah probably. I just didnt want recover threads that were made long time ago... ;/

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a pretty crap picture. I should take one of my acctual car :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

2006 Mazda 3, Silver with black interior, 5 speed manual. 150 hp dohc (obviously) with variable valve timing 400 miles on one tank :D. <3 It's my baby.

Best answers
I can't find a picture of a 1987 Firebird in White, so the best I can tell you is, I have a 1987 Firebird in White. The engine went last october, so the engine was replaced with an engine from a truck (runs faster, smoother, and haven't had it stall yet). The breaks and break lines have been replaced, because they went back in April or so.

So, yeah, alot of the parts in my car are pretty much new now. The metre shows 130,000km, but, I'd say more like 10,000km at the most.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Perfect city car, and ideal for the daily home-university-home commute. It's a 2006 Smart Fortwo Coupe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I wish. I will soon get a 2000 Toyota Nissan or Altima if I find any cheap and used when i'm 18. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I have a Holden Commodore VN SS HSV Group A Replica.
5Liter V8, Pheonix red, On LPG, 17" VR Commodore HSV Mags,
Twin Exhaust, Extractors, Pioneer DVD Head Unit, 2x 12" Pioneer subs,
2x Kenwood 400 Watt amp's, Fusion 6" splits in all the doors, Fusion 6' by 9's on the rear shelf, LSD Diff. (I just welded the spider gears on a VN Wagon Diff and dropped it into the SS.) The car is 15 years old, But a head turner. ^.^

The picture still has my old Simmens mags on it. And this was last year when I took her out onto the burnout pad :) was the first person to blow two rear tyres AT the SAME time!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

In white though.

What I drive at work.

Mine is black and silver

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom