post the wierdest, coolest, or scariest dream/nightmare you have had

Best answers
In Most of my Dreams I End up dying like when I was 7-9 years old I remember getting shot( My Dad to) and we both died. Next thing I know im on the empire state building with my dad and we fall off. It's astupid dream I know but it was wierd.

Yesterday I had a dream about spiders( it was kinda like he movie eight legged freaks) because of the mutated spiders killing everyone. So after the spiders invade the city iim running, running, and running till a huge Black Widow Spider comes and webs me up till I can't move. Then a Hole starts to form under me ( Probobly from a Wolf Spider) and I eventualy fall in. I fall for about 5 minutes till two Fang peirce my Body and my pupils dissapear from my eyes. Thats when I woke up :(

Best answers
Creapy @.@

I actually had a very sad dream after watching End of Evangelion late in the evening. I dont remember much about, but i guess lot of my close friends and relatives died in that dream. Scary part was that when i woke up, i was crying...

Besides that, i have experienced similar dreams where my strenght fades away like MC and Keiha. Expect usually im chasing or running away from something/someone, and my strenght fades away while running.
My strength fades in my dreams alot to like if i were gonna use a huge sword or sometin i would lose my strength so i couldnt swing it. Very weird.

Ive had lots of different dreams but one botheres me the most.
1 where a huge asteroid blows up the earth and 2 Aliens (like in war of the worlds) show up and blast us all except me :/

Ok so this huge asteroid shows up out of no where and i watch the weather channel and it says something like "Well since its the last day of the human race this is our last forecast" im like wtf.....****. So before the planet explodes i zoom out into space so im looking at the planet. Theres a delay in my moms screaming but its scares me enough i wake up and im crying and sweating and also on the floor. Oh ya the explosion was just absouloutley awsome.
note to self: Dont watch Sci-fi channel or Discovery anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom