post the wierdest, coolest, or scariest dream/nightmare you have had

Best answers
the wierdest nightmare I had was the i had a dream about spiderman 3. I see scenes of spidey swinging from building to building and hes gone. A couple seconds later the worlds gets invaded by alien like robots that attack New York city first. apperently there was a map that let me know where and when the aliens were going to attack. unfortunatly they only came one by one. later int he dream im at my dads house there are a bunch of refugees ther and relatives hiding from the aliens and I see one on the map and its in the house killing everyone and destroying everything. I don't know why but soon after that I left the house and it blows up everyone dies and I keep running. a couple mins later the same alien that blew up the house appears infront of me and charges up a beam. right at the point I wake up =\.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just had a dream last night that really bothered me. I am very convinced that I was visited by someone passing on.

I knew this girl in high school, and we got really close for a bit, then she moved with her parents.

Well, last night I dreamed I was at some family reunion/social gathering, and I noticed her standing amongst a crowd of people. I naturally walked up and put my arm around her and asked her how she was doing. Then it cuts to this documentary about construction sites collapsing, because they exposed an underground cavern, that are sometimes revealed burial grounds, paths to underground rivers, etc. Then it cuts to me laying in my bed, and what I swear was a silhouette of her at the end of it, looking at me (couldn't see her face) and I called out, "Julie?" I realized I couldn't move at all, I was pinned down in my bed, which was fun.

I woke up right after, and all I could think is that she had fell into one of those caverns, or got lost/drowned, and visited me as she was passing on.

I look to my left, and see my blinds had been partly opened, like someone had moved them all paranormally from the outside, to look in.

Took me awhile to fall asleep again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a reccurring dream i have, which involves me dying trying to save everyone i care about...

it's very stressful, and as a result i don't realy feel like i've rested when i sleep and have this dream.

basically, i have a dream that i am still in the forces, and that things have gone bad in the area i am in. it doesn't feel like anywhere i've been before, but all my old, and current friends and family are there. i keep telling hem to run, and keep showing the way to leave, and when we reach the exit, into the "safe zone", i have to wait behind, to make sure there are no stragglers... even though i know everyone is already safe. and i get shot, lots. it feels completely real, i can feel every bullet tearing into me, i can see my blood... but i wake up right when i pass out from the pain.

also, when members of my family have died in real life, i stumble on their corpses in my dream, along the way to safety. maybe those are the stragglesrs i am waiting for? i dunno...

i just hate the dream =/

Best answers
I once dreamt I was Batman.
And thought I could jump from a 50 stoey building and land on my feet. whoop-de-doo.
Thanks heavens my Batmobile has nice cushions for me to land on.

hehe.
Moral of the dream: Do not look under the batgirl's skirts.
oh yeah and dont watch too much Batman before snoozing off.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One dream I had was in an alley. There was a large crowd around me, as there always are with fights in public. Across from me was some guy, I don't recall what he looked like or anything. Well, next thing I know, I'm throwing rights at this guy, trying to knock him out. For some reason, right before my punches connect, all the strength in it fades away, and it feels as if I did nothing more than try tapping the guy to death.

I used to have frequent dreams similar to the one above, though it always ended up the same. I think the reason why my strength fades in every punch I threw had to do with the fact that I would avoid a fight if at all possible in real life.

The dreams I hate the most are the ones that occur when you're half asleep. You're aware of surroundings, but your mind starts playing tricks on you. I can't begin to count the number of times where my mind tricked me into seeing something that nearly sent me into shock.

Now, let's talk about overkill. One night, I had one of those half-asleep nightmares I explained above. I woke up, gasping for air due to my heart beating at a very fast pace. My body was drenched in sweat, not to mention shaking from what happened. Then, right when I was about to lay back down to try and relax, I hear a very loud scream from my backyard (loud enough to where you can't hear your television). Then, after the scream subsided, I heard a "whooo, whooo"... This happened to have come from an owl, both the scream, and the "whoing".

Best answers
One dream I had was in an alley. There was a large crowd around me, as there always are with fights in public. Across from me was some guy, I don't recall what he looked like or anything. Well, next thing I know, I'm throwing rights at this guy, trying to knock him out. For some reason, right before my punches connect, all the strength in it fades away, and it feels as if I did nothing more than try tapping the guy to death.

I used to have frequent dreams similar to the one above, though it always ended up the same. I think the reason why my strength fades in every punch I threw had to do with the fact that I would avoid a fight if at all possible in real life.
I've had that exact dream before. Well, with minor differences like no random fights in alleys. Just trying to throw punches at someone but getting weak all of a sudden and only tapping him in the face.

I avoid fights too :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once I dreamt that I was walking with my mum and bro down the river Tisa. Rainbow was in the sky. I asked mother where is dad, and she just made me a sign not to talk about that in front of my brother. He was dead!!! :[

Best answers
I actually had a very sad dream after watching End of Evangelion late in the evening. I dont remember much about, but i guess lot of my close friends and relatives died in that dream. Scary part was that when i woke up, i was crying...

Besides that, i have experienced similar dreams where my strenght fades away like MC and Keiha. Expect usually im chasing or running away from something/someone, and my strenght fades away while running.

Best answers
Hmmm, i'll start with the dream i had when i was 12. Back then i was thinking alot about future security systems and stuff like that.

Here goes. I dreamed, that i was walking back home from school( appearently, i was older in a dream O_O) and i saw police shooting at something, but that something killed the police officers with it's own gun. It was robot-like guy (kinda like Raiden from MGS4). That robot held some kind of blade, was slicing everyone apart, lots of blood spilled etc. Then he looked at me and i woke up.

The next one would be, that before my grandfathers funeral, grandfather just appeared in my dream saying "Farewell" and then disappears. It was kinda weird.

Best answers
this dream was one i had about a year ago and it taught me how to take controll of what is happening to me (to a certain extent)

my dream started with me going to the movies with my family and when we came out we had to walk down some alleyways to get home then just as we were getting to this hill with my house on it at the end of a big long street evrything to my left and right went a dark blue colour and i told my family to run and not to come back for me no matter what so they did and just as they dissappeared this pack of 10 or 12 gangsters (g-unit losers not mafia guys) suddenly appear at the end of the street. the guy at the front yelled something and then suddenly all of them were directly infront of me and for some reason the leader had a big ****off pair of horns on his head so they started to kick the crap out of meand i could actually feel it. and somehow one of them was olding up my cat my best friend and my little sister and was slowly choking all three (he only had two arms yet there was one in each hand) my sister was screaming her head off when all of a sudden she burst into flames and dissapeared. this is when i sort of exploded in full dragonball z style and staarted blasting the crap out of evryone constantly thinking that if i didnt find the exit i wouldnt be able to get out of the dream.

so now every time i have a nightmare its always the same sort of scenario i find the exit or im trapped in there forever and each time i can controll the dream in a different way wether it be super powers or making weapons appear in my hand

cool thing is i cant wake up untill i find the "exit" (one time it was a pink carrot)

i dont have these nightmares (some of them are traumatisingly freaky) that often but wen i do

woah man

Best answers
Wanna hear weird/scary well alrighty then.

About a year to 2, years ago i had this dream that i was at my aunts old house, and she had this insane doll collection, clowns, girls, guys, kids it was huge, and i always had this feeling that a doll had a soul.

I respect pretty much everything around me, but in my dream i didn't, i crushed a few of the dolls beneath my feet, and then i blinked my eyes and it cut to my bed as if i were sleeping, i mean a exact replica of me sleeping, as i awoke i heard a cackling and i looked over to see a clown doll speaking to me, and asked why i disrepected them, and he said now i was going to pay.
As i tried to move my body was pinned, as my bed slowly tipped downwards yes into the floor, i couldn't wake up, nor could i escape the bed as it dipped into the floor, i screamed i was sorry and the bed flipped back out and onto the floor as if nothing happend.

As i laid there with my heart racing, i felt as if a presence was in the room with me, like it hadn't left yet, and well, it didn't, i heard a loud hum that turned to a screech as i felt something beating me senseless i turned to look at what it was but it was just a black foggy figure, i awoke soon after it beat the crap out of me.

I after that dream had alot of dreams about that black figure beating the crap out of me, i guess it was my wake up call to fix my life style, i did and i haven't seen it since.
I control my dreams now, if i notice something out of place, aka skydiving, something i would never do, i don't worry about what happens to me, cause i know it is a dream.

Personally i hate that house, as when i was like 8 or 7 i was running to my aunts room after i had a bad dream, but on her door was a doorhanger, i swear to you i was awake because i remember all of this, i went to reach for the door knocker, and it grew teeth and growled at me, which scared me senseless i crawled into a fetal position and looked at the knocker as it continued to growl at me, as i faded off into sleep.
They found me the next day in the corner of the living room, no one would believe me tho, but meh i saw it, i don't need any proof then that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just woke up from a dream where the collective fans of Sprite, Pepsi, and Nintendo engaged in an epic battle to once and for decide who was the best among them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dreamed i would have a big house, 2 pools, hot chicks in em, an own bar and all time fun it it (aka. playboy mansion) :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I rarely remember dreams, but there is one that kind of freaks me out.

I'm sitting on this lawn with a person (I never see the face, but I suspect its either my mom or this girl I know). We talk for like ages about stuff (don't know what, its all hazy). We then end up lying down looking at the clouds and we talk some more. Suddenly theres this thing in the sky, with a smoke trail of sorts. We look at it and try to figure out what it is. We can see it coming our way but we don't move, when suddenly I shout "Its a meteor". At the last second I roll over this person in an attempt to protect her. I end up very much dead while she lives. Sucks big time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on a giant field, running. When I think I have enough momentum, I jump only to fall back down. I do this until I finally manage to fly, going passed the mountains surrounding the field, passed the clouds, through the atmosphere, and into space. I fly faster and faster, and I feel the energy being drained from my body, but I keep pushing myself anyway. There's something I'm supposed to do, somewhere I'm supposed to go. Stars and planets go by me at an ever increasing rate as I approach unfathomable speeds. At this point, I usually see things I don't really know how to describe, but I keep going forward. I come to an immediate complete stop, and look above me. I see a large planet. At this point, I hear an unintelligible whisper (a chant is the best way to describe it, really), and I go towards the planet. I'm taking my time, just drifting towards it until its gravity takes hold of me. I feel myself plummeting towards the ground, and I don't seem to care. As I approach the ground, I begin to slow down. As I float downwards, I feel heat a soft heat surround me. I land softly on what kinda looks like grass, but really isn't. I get up, and look forward. I see figures all around me, staring at me. They seem blurry, and I can't make out any distinguishing features.

"At long last, the child is here."

That's usually when I wake up.

---------------------------------------------

I also have what I consider to be a nightmare where I wake up in the middle of the night and there's someone sitting at the end of my bed. He wears what's either a cowboy hat or a derby, and just talks. It's never about the same thing, and the subjects never seem to have anything to do with each other. After what seems like forever, he gets up, walks towards my window and fades. Throughout the nightmare, I'm just lying down on my bed, eyes open, unable to move most of my body. There have been times where I've been able to fight the paralysis, and the figure just looks towards me with his head cocked to the side and fades away. At that point I'm able to get up and move around again, but I usually can't go back to sleep out of fear. I don't know why the hell I'm afraid, and it pisses me off because I take pride in not fearing most things or letting fear control me when those few situations arise. It's weird, but it's been happening since I was like 6 or 7, so it isn't as much of a big deal as it used to be.

Best answers
I had this dream where im in school and its sort of reoccuring but i haven't had it for weeks now. Im in school with my mates and then a shooter comes in and shoots a bullet at one of my mates i jump in and take the bullet then die. Kinda annoying and scary but noble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of my dreams nvolve nothing special.
The only weird thing is the reason why I wake up. Sometimes when I try to walk up/down stairs, I also make that movement in my bed.
Then I wake up because I think that I'll trip (because there's obviously nothing in my bed that stops my foot).

The only weird dream I had recently involved a certain matrix scene (the lobby scene).
I was shooting the **** out of the guards when suddenly I wasn't able to find any ammo clips.
So I was looking for weapons. After a while I saw some swords lieing around.
When I picked it up and looked at it, it looked kinda bleach like.
So the next part involved some swordfighting, which didn't feel any real (it was more like using plastic swords).
Then something like a cut came and the next thing I know is that I'm walking around in the messed up lobby and I'm looking for my shoes.
That's when I wake up.

(I thought that it was pretty weird)

Annie

A
My most disturbing dream I ever had was where this humanoid beast thing was on the loose and it was killing people left and right. But the thing was it wasn't killing them just to kill them...it would kill them in a curious kind of way; the way a small child would pluck the wings off a bug then beat it with a rock.

The beast got a hold of a little girl and I just remember hearing all these screams and cries while it was stabbing her in the throat with rose stems it got off of someone's grave.

The ODDEST dream I had was so jumbled the only part I remember is giving CPR to a digital watch...

Best answers
The worst dream i had was that i forgot to dress and went naked to school!wierd I dont want to go more specific!o_O

Best answers
I've had dreams where I was superman and some about dbz and some with really hot chicks.

I remember this dream I had where my friends and siblings and i had to go out in the backyard of some yellow house because Broly was coming and all the Adults which were like at least 30 years old like my mom and some other people stayed inside and Broly went inside and no one would fight him so i said i would and I dont remember the rest.

It was pretty stupid. I can wake myself up from stupid dreams or nightmares so I dont have many full stories. And I dont really have nightmares because I always turn them around if something bad happens I just make it unhappen It's weird.

I've also had dreams where I get into fights but not with crap like dbz but theyre like real life fights and sometimes I can't stand up and usually all of my strength is gone and i'm really weak. Those are just about the only bad dreams i have.

Ive also had dreams where my dead family members are alive somehow and some one in the dream tells me its a dream but i deny it even though i know its a dream so that my family member wont go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom