Post reasons why you been banned from...

Best answers
Thought it would be fun to se how people gotten banned in their days,so plz post reasons why you been banned from a server,forum,from anyones msn/icq/etc.

can only think of 1 thing right now:
DOD (day of defeat).
Happened like 5-6 months ago,i was playing on a server i alwaysed played at,it was my fav dod server.
It was on a map that had a small narrow corner that your always battle'ing over,and this time i was alone at the corner..seeing 2 grenades thrown in after eachother i duck behind a edge waiting for 2 bangs..after the nades had exploded i stood up aiming for the passway waiting for him to take a peek,when he did i killed him.
Afterwards he typed:
-"WTF!? HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?"
i answered:
- "iam immortal;)"
10-15 sec passed after i answered then *WAMM* [ YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED ]...=)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't been banned anywhere in a long time. I guess I got banned in dark eden, but I got caught in an IP range ban or ISP ban on that one. Didn't do anything wrong anyhow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't got any warnings on any forums (I own), but I once got blocked on AIM by a girl I barely knew who felt like spilling out that she's pregnant and had to have an abortion. I asked her if I could 'use' the aborted foetus' stem cells to make my own Shakey's Pizza (South Park was on). Good times.

In terms of games i'm generally on the particularly useless cusp of 'average'. As many kills as deaths. Nobody can ban me for sucking, laming or being too good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get banned from servers for:

1) Beating the admin
2) Beating everyone in the server
3) Not speaking
4) Beating everyone in the server while not speaking
5) Being a bot
6) Asking the admin to enable simple melee
7) Having my name as ESFn00b or some other kind of name that implies I'm new to the game

This used to happen quite often. I don't play nearly as much as a result of it.

I've been banned from one forum more times that I have hair. I've incited revolutions, made the clan's leader seem like a bafoon, acted like an ***hole, created spam threads, and many many other things. I've been admitted back to the that forum as many times as I've been banned. Some people just dont learn =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never been banned for anything, ever. Although I have been kicked on many occasions from CS Source and Halo 2 servers when I just feel like messing around and murdering my whole team. :p

Best answers
i once got banned from a RUNE server becasue i killed the admin with an arm.
(it was worth it even though i shouldnt be banned.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been banned from a "Canadian Clan" forum for making the username "Blame Canada" ;)
I also get banned on occasion from ESF servers for being better than the admin.
Been banned on CS servers for getting multiple headshots with the scout. It's not that hard, honest!

That's all I can recall for the moment.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
1) Beating the admin
2) Beating everyone in the server

sucks when admins abuse their power. hehe
And Its so nice when you have like 40-1 in stats on cs/esf/dod and you get banned for cheating! or when the admin says: This is not a serious server we play here for fun! and you get banned for being to good: )

Best answers
I got banned from some halo server for saying (typing) "WTF". Yeah, I didnt say the words "what the ****" I actually said the abbreviations for it, "WTF", Thats all, and its now a permanent ban, apparently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been banned about 5 times at ESF servers becasue my ping is 600 and the admin claims that i'm affecting the other player's "gameplay".
And I've been banned twice at other ESF servers for beating the admin with my 600 ping, he get's embarrased and kicks me.(I'm not braggin, i'm just used to the high ping by now, lol not really but it's good training, no EXCELLENTtraining for when you play in a server with low ping, then you actually win TOO easily, ask GrimReaper, he also knows....)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Warning this contains some situations that may not be the best for young kids... Please read with caution)

Ok so usually me and my 3 friends have a lan party and get high and play CSS. So while baked off our asses we usually do really well and somehow manage to stay on top of everyone else. Well since we are doing so well we get ****y and start making fun of people. We do indeed say racist things and when people get angry about it we tell them that we are of that race that we are making fun of. Its really funny to watch people not know what to say after that. Also I do an amazing Arnold schwarzenegger impression. I tend to do that voice and say Im from Russia or Germany or some crazy cold country over near Russia. I then even start to type in Germany and people flip out and ban me and my friends. Good times insure when you play CSS while being high.

Note: I am not condoning anyone to use drugs at all. I am just saying CSS is 50 times better when you are high.

Best answers
Lol, your such a dumbass man (not meant as an insult), thats the best. I'd try it but Im very conservative against drugs and marijuana.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got banned from Gamefaqs... heh...

During the "Hot Coffee Mod" scandal, there were threads popping up about it left right and centre on the San Andreas message board... I made about 18 variation threads ranging from "Orange Mocha Farppucino Mod" to "Iced Cappucino Mod" etc etc... Needless to say, I was banned about 3 minutes later. =)

Best answers
Hehe nice one Opti (me so sleepy arg)

Uh lesse...

-banned from a CS server for being "retarded" (o_O)
-Banned from an ESF server for using Kaio-Ken x10 then dying (EVM)
-Banned myself once

Do i win a cookieh?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Banned from a lot of 1.6 servers for being bored with playying, and decide to use h4x.
Banned form these forums once or twice.

I was supposedly mewnt to be banned from the esf PTGN server (the server i mainly play on), but it was just a n00b making threats :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive been banned from ESF multiple times for Flamming. Atleast 3. I also have a ton of warnings. Im surprised im still here.

Maybe they like me.

Im not a bad person, I just get into flame wars. :laff:

Im still wondering why my post count decreased 2,000..

Best answers
I got banned for using hacks half the time I used to play CS.

Because it was funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got banned from a DOD: S server for the simple exclamation "You little bastard!" after a guy dropped a grenade just as I killed him.

First offense too. Strict server.

Best answers
Yeah see, I didn't even swear and I got banned permanently. Pretty stupid if you ask me. How many kids play DOD that dont hear swear words anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom