Post pics and download links of your maps here!!

How do you like the idears?

• They are boath good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the Sb idea

• Just the melee idea

• You must be joking

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Best answers
hmm this map is just an alteration of the normal esf_city ^_-
subway eh? reminds me of ape_city

Best answers
....no not at all, it has completly different textures, and dont even dare acuse me of wiping his ape city map this is 100% made by me and doesnt look like his at all...

Best answers
granted i used some ideas from ape city, but none whatsoever is it an "alteration" of esf_city...its more of a modern day type of city, a bit small but heh, i dun care i like it!
P.S my subway is better than ape city :X

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll be the ones who decide that. First you rip stuff. Then you are saying that a single part of your map is better then the one by BioBrolly. You have some serious attitude probs there dude.

Best answers
ok, you really need to find teh facts about stuff before you start pointing fingers, if you would have found the real information i didnt rip anything from bio, i used his things as an example for my map, i had no intention of using it, cause i had talked to him and he wasnt mad so HAW @ you. And second of all i dont have an attitude problem, i was stating my opinion...for all i know it might not be better than his who cares jesus its a map GET OVER IT, and finally look at the pics before you make any coments =/

P.S the only people who have an attitude problem are the ones who take a game seriously

Best answers
lol, i love the

nemecj05 said:
i didnt rip anything from bio, i used his things as an example
and the

nemecj05 said:
And second of all i dont have an attitude problem
Called me 'a rookie mapper who knows how to make shapes but doesn't know entities' after misinterpreting what the whole thread was about. One funny dude :rolleyes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I checked teh pices before i posted -_- And i wouldn't say anything stupid unless i have a good reason to do so. I mean come on, using someones maps for ref material, try to come up with something yourself. No offense though, the map is good, sort off. Just be more carefull with what you do/say next time.

Best answers
ok, so i like double negatives, who cares anyway...>_> but lets stay on the topic shall we.....x_x post pics oif your maps here >_<

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your pics do look very similar to ape_city. Shockingly similar. I'm not accusing you of ripping, but what's the point of making a map almost identical to someone else's?

Best answers
my goal wasnt to make it look like ape city, but naturaly when someone makes a city map there gonna look simalar, and i made a city map cause i im suprisingly good at buildings (lol squares and rectangles) and i wanted a city clan map =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nemecj05, you shouldn't go around calling anyone rookie mappers. I can easily make fun of your mapping ability, but I don't.

Also, you should really make your own style of mapping. It makes you much more skillful and creative. If you copy someone else's style, I can see it as ripping.

And please, you can tell me all you want that you originally did not rip Bi0's map, but it is obivious you did. You made a topic to ask for help why your city map wasn't compiling. You were getting errors that you would get when you create incredibly small and complex brushes that you cannot make with decompiling a map. You shouldn't lie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nemecj05 said:
i just thought i would make this thread for anyone who wanted to post pics of there maps, btw i am making a map now and i will post a pic soon!
Why would we post pictures of our map in this thread, it just causes confusion and numerous pages of posts. Why put pictures into this thread when we can just make our own :scared:. I don't think post counts has something to do with it cause a post and a thread gives you the same amount to your count o_o

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nemecj05 said:
my goal wasnt to make it look like ape city, but naturaly when someone makes a city map there gonna look simalar, and i made a city map cause i im suprisingly good at buildings (lol squares and rectangles) and i wanted a city clan map =/
You're joking, right? Cities can look very different. But yours, on the other hand, looks almost IDENTICAL to ape_city. I doubt it's coincidence.

This topic has gone on long enough. This is causing far more problems then it's worth.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom