Post NEW bugs here

Best answers
dint do an ME to XP upgrade... your better off with a clean install. ME = garbage... i crashed constantly expecially when i played games

Best answers
lol and anyhoo im back! yay as I type this im d/l beta 1 and leaving for skool :/ i cant wait to play!

Best answers
I found this out when i was playing with my friend on his server...a couple of things actually...

*Goku's spirit bomb crashes

*When transforming a couple of times it crashes

*Buu doesnt work on random times (that or maybe just on the map we were on, it was an island with houses)

*and When targeted on a person and charging, it seems to crash if you charge too much or something like that...

Well thats it...hope to find a bug fix for these and many others that have been reported.

Thanks guys, awesome mod ;) keep up the good work! :D

Vassago

V
You guys should do the following:

- Make sure you are running DirectX 8.1

- Get latest drivers for video card

- Get latest drivers for motherboard

- Turn off all background applications before running ESF

- Try running ESF in OpenGL instead of DirectX, or vice versa

- Lower your screen resolution for ESF

- also be sure that you have the latest updates for your O/S

Best answers
;files his claws; the best OS is win98se folks .. it seems to be the most stable for me..still cant fix it? reformat

Best answers
I had no erros so far. Ik ran at 1600-1200 With N-patch ( TruForm ) at OpenGL and Win xp On a Radeon Of course :)

But i think i have found a bug in blocking the beam with goku. But i'll first see if its always like that before i start complaining :D

But i't realy looks nice O_O

An i have had non of the erros you all have bin reporting, JET could stil happen ;/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, I have a legitimate bug that doesn't involve crashing. I was running a server for a while today (cable, 4 player, but hey, what can ya do with that kind of bandwidth?). It's kinda minor, but still weird :p As we all know, it's a good idea to put the kaibosh on ppl's transformation plans before they finish transforming, right? Here's where it gets weird. A few times (mostly seemed to happen with vegeta, but I saw it once with cell) when I killed them while they were transforming, they died, I got the kill for it, but... the transformation FX and sounds just kept right on going :p It all dissapeared when the transformation was complete. The player didn't come back or anything. Just a minor weird little bug.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Originally posted by VampX-9
im having the same problem as xiao
like 3 seconds after i get into a game it just shuts off
Does it crash while playing? Or does it crash before you select your team/class?

And what's wrong with the coding/bugs forum Greg? This is getting really unreadable :(

As for posting bugs, please don't say:
"It crashes"
That won't get us anywhere. Tell us if you were the server, a dedicated server, or just a client. Also tell us what was going on on the server when it happened.

Best answers
I've read through this, and composed the known bugs list again. Please post bugs not on that list in the bugs forum. I'm closing this one.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by XiaoFuGeta
Yep, mine crashes the second I join a game...no matter what.... I also have to wait like 15 minutes to get any servers too, Pentium 4, with Cable Net...jeezy...When it crashes I can't open it again, it have to restart first;(
Do you have songs in your playlist?

If there are remove it and that should take care of the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom